Chapter 112. Impossible

Meng Shichen breathed a bit, but the other two giants showed no weakness at all.

Qin Yi understood Meng Shichen's mood, he couldn't let himself be in danger.

Turning around, holding Meng Shichen's waist tightly, Qin called out softly.

"elder brother."

"Huh? What happened to the baby?"

Just now he was shocking, and he became so petty and incomparable in an instant, making people who look at him couldn't believe this attitude of change.

Qin raised his head and his eyes to look directly at Meng Shichen, hanging down for a moment, and when he raised it again, he became firm again.

"Brother I'm sorry, but can you believe me?"

She understood Meng Shichen's mood, how worried and distressed she would be. But she also wants to grow up, she also wants to be Meng Shichen's patron, and also wants to help him solve some things that have not been solved yet, and want to be his unique pride.

I don't know if he can understand or be considerate.

If others really don't know, but Meng Shichen will definitely understand.

When Qin Yi's eyes were guilty, distressed, and stubborn intertwined, Meng Shichen's heart suddenly hurt.

It was not because Qin Yi insisted on taking risks, but because she apologized and she was sad.

I always say that I think too much for her and disregard my own wishes, but what about the little baby.

Thinking of this, Meng Shichen's heart tightened. He really didn't see the little baby being unhappy.

He lowered his head and kissed her forehead lightly to express comfort, and the voice was lightened as if she usually coaxed her to sleep.

"My brother said that he will never ignore the baby's wishes. As long as the baby wants to do it, my brother will support it."

Although he will be worried, although he will be distressed to death, but he also knows that the little baby understands that he is worried and that he is distressed, so he will not mess around, and will protect himself to the greatest extent.

This is what he has always believed that the little baby loves him.

Qin Yi smiled, sweet and satisfying, which completely shocked the hearts of the audience.

Meng Shichen rubbed his chest, as cute as a kitten.

"My brother is so nice, the baby loves my brother."

This time, Meng Shichen was happy, and there was no other horrible appearance just covered by dark clouds, with a handsome face smiling brightly and dazzlingly.

"Brother loves babies, too."

Ordinarily, two people say that it is so numb that people should see that it is wrong, but they still subconsciously force themselves not to think in that way. This is also thanks to Gavin, who would have thought Gavin would hand over such a big business casually to a child of someone else's family. In most people's minds, since they can be the heir of the Lanrest family, how could they not be his own.

Although the Lanrest family does not care about the eyes of outsiders, they are all ***. If this sign is discovered early, Gavin would not allow the two of them to still be so close. So everyone would rather tell yourself from the bottom of your heart that the relationship between these two siblings is really good, rather than having any adultery.

It is inevitable that some individuals still only believe in their own feelings. The complexion didn't show up, and my heart sank.

When he raised his head again, Meng Shichen lost his tenderness and affection towards Qin Yiyi, and he was full of grim and harsh expressions.