Chapter 101 Will you marry me?

"Be careful, how long are you going to go?"

The election is over, and Qin Yiyi is also going to return to the UK. After all, he has suppressed a lot of things and hasn't dealt with it.

The flight was at night, and the other members of the Qin family, Qin Yi, didn't give it away, so Father Qin reluctantly followed until the security checkpoint.

One by one, Qin grabbed the old man and held her hand, smiling brightly at his grandfather.

"Don't worry, grandpa, I will come back from time to time, not for a long time! Daddy has helped a lot this time, and I will go over and accompany him.

Old man Qin also thinks about it, the granddaughter has repeatedly promised not to go for too long, and finally let her go.

Originally, Meng Shichen was still injured, and Qin Yiyi thought about it for a while and waited for him to take care of him before returning. Who knows that within a few days, Meng Shichen's wounds are all scabs, and now that they can't be soaked in water, there is no problem.

And Meng Shichen insisted very much this time and must go back. It is rare for him to be like this, and Qin Yiyi also followed him.

After getting on the plane, Qin Yi was busy this time. For a while, I was afraid that Meng Shichen would be uncomfortable, and for a while, he was afraid that he would be cold and hot and hungry.

"Brother, if you lie on your side, will your back feel uncomfortable?"

Everyone should have experience when the wound is crusted, it is very uncomfortable, and the skin is itchy and tight. Qin Yiyi was afraid that Meng Shichen would be uncomfortable like this, so he thought of the law to change his posture.

Meng Shichen was in a good mood, and even the four of Qin Jue who sat in a few rows could feel it.

Yuehua and the others must protect Qin Yiyi personally. Qin Yiyi went to England, and of course the two of them would also follow. Moreover, after such a long time together and the test of life and death, Qin Yiyi did not object to them following. No, there were only six of them in a first-class cabin. Because of the four people, even the stewardess was not allowed in, so I saved it.

The four of them sat in the back, looking at the back of Meng Shichen ahead. Although he can't see the expression, he exudes the joyful pink scent, which is the smell of the sweet cabin.

Meng Shichen kept putting his big hands on Qin Yiyi, and Qin Yiyi refused to hold him, so he put his arms around her, anyway, he had to be close.

Shaking his head, "It's not uncomfortable, it's all well, baby don't worry."

Although this was the reason, Qin Yiyi still couldn't bear Meng Shichen's discomfort.

"Okay, you sleep for a while, and I will ask them to bring the blanket over."

"Baby."

Meng Shichen grabbed Qin Yi's arm and looked at her with a pitiful expression.

Qin Yi immediately threw back into Meng Shichen's arms, put his hands on Meng Shichen's chest, and looked up at him.

"I won't go, let them take it back."

Since Meng Shichen was taken care of by Qin Yi one by one, he had become more clingy. Qin Yiyi didn't let him move, so he held Qin Yi and didn't let go. In short, the two must be together.

The blanket was brought, and Qin put it on with a group of Meng Shichen. I thought he could sleep, but those eyes with thousands of weathered eyes kept looking at her.