Chapter 31 It's awkward

Chen Shuren was stunned by the young child blurting out and couldn't respond for a while.

If you talk about future generations, if you have a good relationship, you will joke and say something about a bitch. But the present era is different. In this serious and restrained era, slut is very serious. Even when fighting on the street, very few people scolded, except of course the shrew scolded the street. So before the teacher had time to stop, Qin Shuang took another step on his side.

"Pop!" The voice was clear and loud.

"Papa!" Chen Xiaorou was just about to talk, but was slapped twice.

She was really beaten up now. Although she was not as favored as her younger brother at home, she was flattered to a great extent when she went out. Not to mention being beaten, I have never heard anything bad.

Although Qin Shuang didn't come cruelly, Chen Xiaorou's face immediately swelled after these three slaps.

Okay, Chen Xiaorou scolded her. If she scolded Qin Yiyi, it would be bloody on the spot. This shows that Qin Shuang is still sensible.

Qin Shuang happily returned to Qin Yiyi to receive the merit. Before he could speak, Meng Shichen's cold and emotional voice sounded, "wiping his hands."

Obediently nodded, happily took Qin Jue and handed over the handkerchief, wiped his hands and threw it in the trash can, and immediately ran to Qin Yiyi to chat.

Meng Shichen saw Qin Shuangjiang's hands dancing and dancing, he almost touched the baby's clothes several times, and nodded inwardly, his hands should be clean. If it wasn't for fear that she would meet Qin Yiyi, how could Meng Shichen care about others.

However, this action made the teachers and classmates even more shocked, and Chen Xiaorou also embarrassed her face so darkly.

"Uuuuu..." Unable to hold back the abusive eyes of the classmates, he covered his face and ran out crying.

Here Qin Yiyi is also discussing with Meng Shichen whether he should prepare a glove or something, or even if he wipes his hand, he still touches it.

Listening to their discussion quietly in the classroom, no one dared to show up. Even if it is so arrogant, I really dare to do it, those ancestors who are so arrogant and second generation are honest. Otherwise, the fist is big.

Qin Yi talked about it one by one, and when he looked up, everyone looked at them without blinking, "Are you not going to class?"

"Oh, well, let's start class now. Take out the book and turn to the first page..." Chen Shuren can only continue the class calmly. Now that he can no longer manage these, it is estimated that the two adults will come forward. Although I knew that this was not good, I still thought fortunately that fortunately, it was not the little princess who was beaten, and the trouble shouldn't be too much.

At noon, Meng Shichen fed Qin one by one, and Qin Jue narrated the collected materials to them.

Qin Yi took a mouthful of rice and opened his mouth and said, "No wonder I am familiar with the name. It turns out that she is sister Chen Xiaowan, and the two sisters really look alike."

"Well, they are sisters, but this Chen Xiaorou's family is more favored." Qin Jue added.

Qin Yi's eyes rolled, "Is their family considered a superbirth."

Qin Jue nodded. Chen Xiaorou's family background is really a bit of strength. Grandpa's central job is considered a relatively high position, and he still has real power. My parents didn't do much, they were just small government officials. The family is a single pass for three generations. In her generation, she gave birth to two girls, Chen Xiaorouan and Chen Xiaowan. The younger brother was born superbly, but sending his daughter-in-law back to his hometown at the beginning was a blockade.