Chapter 113 Meng Shichen's request

Hearing Qin Yi's words, the crowd opened their eyes a little and looked over. They were too nervous just now and didn't even hear their voices.

At this look, he finally sighed. Qin Yi's small hands were still white, tender and perfect.

In this way, they can also be perfect.

Qin Yiyi wouldn't do anything uncertain, saying that he believed in his luck, but he wouldn't rely solely on these. Simple Qin Yiyi is fine to listen to things like revolutions, but at this level, it would be a little weird for her to still want to do it.

She relied on Meng Shichen.

Sometimes Qin treats Meng Shichen as a god. It is not unreasonable. At least in her memory, she can't do or do things without Meng Shichen.

If that shot had bullets, Meng Shichen would definitely not let Qin get the guns one by one. Then Meng Shichen was also nervous, because he was too close to Qin Yiyi.

Qin Yi's luck against the sky once again made everyone sigh and sigh. Luss and Qin looked at him one by one, and there was a little smile in their eyes.

"I will send someone to deliver what you want to your room later."

Qin nodded, turned around and hugged Meng Shichen and didn't express too much. It seemed that he didn't want to talk too much with him.

Meng Shichen hugged Qin Yi together, everyone was surprised, Qin Yiyi stopped playing?

Honestly leaning his head in Meng Shichen's arms, Qin Yiyi really felt a little tired.

"Turn it around."

After saying this, the two kept their pace and walked towards the exit of the casino.

The croupier was a little surprised, what's the reason for this family to leave? Hai Wang looked at Qin Yi's back and said.

"Turn."

He really wanted to know if Qin Yiyi's luck was so bad that she made her so confident.

Compared with today, who was not in the turn of luck once, who is better?

The revolver was quickly turned again, and the process needless to say, the first time it was Sea King, out of the game. Without waiting for a break, Luss immediately asked the dealer to turn his gun.

The next time, the moment Qin Yiyi and Meng Shichen disappeared from the gate, the muzzle of the pistol pointed at Luss firmly.

Ah. what is this? At first they pointed to the same person three times, and they thought it was her bad luck. But now it seems that this is the case because of good luck.

Everyone looked at the result and simply sat on the ground. His back was drenched, and his forehead was full of sweat. What the hell is this for! This afternoon, it was a little too exciting, and it deeply made them feel that they are living like years.

Since Qin Yiyi is gone, she doesn't want to bet later, or in other words, she wants to have already got it.

As soon as he returned to the room, Meng Shichen hugged Qin directly onto the bed one by one, and the two of them lay tightly with their arms around each other.

Qin Yi's small head was firmly pressed on his chest by Meng Shichen, and his voice could only be heard muffled.

"Brother, I know what you think."

Meng Shichen's voice was still low, but his tone was tender and soft.

"The baby said what do I think?"