Chapter 74 Mighty Qin Yiyi

Gavin looked at Meng Shichen's love for Qin, and suddenly came with emotion.

"Osborne, I now think that you will be a good father in the future. It must be very happy to be your daughter, you will know after just one look."

Meng Shichen grew up with Qin Yi since she was a child, and his affection for her was really paternal.

He wiped Qin's mouth one by one, seemingly unconscious, but his tone was very firm.

"I only want one baby, and she is the only one."

Qin Yiyi wasn't the kind of person who would blush for this kind of thing. Originally, when she married Meng Shichen in the future, she would have a child. This is a normal thing, so why blush?

So when I heard Meng Shichen and Gavin talk, I didn't feel ashamed. I just thought that Meng Shichen didn't like girls.

This conversation also caused Meng Shichen to often want to go crazy afterwards, a beautiful misunderstanding.

After eating, Meng Shichen hugged Qin one or two people who were tired and tired.

Gavin thought he had been retaliated anyway, so he didn't leave at all. No matter how Meng Shichen glared at him, he could just ignore it.

He is the only one who can withstand the pressure even when Meng Shichen is unhappy.

"Baby, are you sleepy?"

Qin Yiyi slept all afternoon today. Although it was late, he was still very energetic and in a good mood, so he failed to grasp Meng Shichen's will for the first time.

The little head shook, and the big eyes sparkled, "Not sleepy."

"Hahaha! My dear baby, talk to daddy if you don't feel sleepy."

Gavin was happy when he saw Meng Shichen carrying Qin one by one with his sullen face.

"Well, good." Qin Yi nodded painfully and agreed.

Seeing that the little baby was happy, Meng Shichen couldn't bear to make her feel happy. The expression on his face was not good whether he should cry or laugh, and then he kissed the little baby hard on the cheek.

"Baby, what kind of heir are you really?"

Gavin was still curious about Qin Yiyi suddenly becoming the heir of the ancient family. He had also heard of Qin Yiyi's luck against the sky, but it was a bit too coincidental.

Qin Yi shook his head naturally, "Of course not."

Gavin doesn't understand it now.

Qin Yiyi said, "That heir, if I guess it's correct, it should be Yue Meiyin."

When she slept, she had already reported the situation to Gavin, so Gavin knew what happened to Meiyin this month.

"Oh?" Guy Wenlai was just curious to ask, but then he became interested, curious how the baby changed the heir from someone else to her.

Meng Shichen put the milk in his hand to Qin Yi's mouth and let her take a sip.

By the way, Qin Yiyi really doesn't like drinking tea, she doesn't know how to taste it because of bitterness. Although the tea drinker seems to be very temperamental, it is a pity that she does not have this fate.

Although it doesn't mean that I love to drink milk, it is good for the skin, so Meng Shichen helped her take it with her everywhere.

Although Qin Yiyi is beautiful, she still doesn't believe in natural beauty. She only believes in hard work.