Chapter 178. I'm afraid I'm going to sleep here forever

The day before Qin Yiyi's departure, he stayed with Qin Sheng all day.

    Seeing his mother staring at him reluctantly, although Qin Sheng was happy, he didn't want Qin Yiyi to feel too uncomfortable.

    Lifting the body leaning against Bai Bai, Qin Sheng snuggled up to Qin Yiyi's side. Meng Shichen only glanced at him when he saw him, and didn't make any unnecessary moves this time.

    "Mom, I will be obedient."

    Qin Sheng has always been obedient. A child who is only three years old is already doing many things by himself. When Qin Yiyi was three years old, he was still playing in Meng Shichen's arms.

    Touching his son's head, Qin Yi thought for a while.

    "Do you want to go to grandpa's place or to grandpa's?"

    Qin Yi handed over the decision-making power to her son and let him choose where he wants to go. She would not even arrange all these for him.

    Qin Sheng saw that his mother's expression had no specific intentions, so he expressed his thoughts.

    "I want to go to my grandfather's place."

    He mostly stayed in England, although he didn't quite understand what happened, but he always felt that it would be better to go back to Congress Z.

    In fact, Meng Shichen's intention at the beginning was to let him go back, but Qin Yiyi asked Qin Sheng to choose by himself. Now that Qin Sheng's answer was the same as what the two of them thought, it instantly reassured them a lot.

    They're dealing with Sabon, who has been out of reach, so it's inevitable that Gavin will have to be involved. Although Britain is very safe, in comparison, country Z, which is stable and protected by Moon Valley, is more suitable for Qin Sheng.

    "Do you want to go to Moon Valley?"

    Qin Sheng heard Qin Yiyi talk about Moon Valley, and has always been interested in that kind of mysterious place that goes back to ancient times. It's a pity that Qin Yiyi usually seems to be idle but actually very busy. A trip to Moon Valley is no different from being isolated from the world. It is impossible for her not to contact the outside world for so long.

    "Can I? I want to go."

    "Okay, let's leave tomorrow. Tell them over there when you've had enough fun and let them take you to your great-grandfather's house." "

    Well, mom, don't worry about me, I will miss you."

    Qin Sheng's obedient appearance greatly pleased her Qin Yiyi hugged his son from his side to his arms, and Qin Yiyi pressed a kiss on his tender face.

    Sensing the obvious displeasure of the people around him, Qin Sheng simply buried his head on Qin Yiyi's shoulder, not looking at Meng Shichen.

    After Qin Yiyi hugged her for a while, Meng Shichen took Qin Sheng in her arms with his big hands.

    "Go and prepare your luggage."

    Qin Sheng knew that this was his father's limit, but he was satisfied after staying in Qin Yiyi's arms for so long, so he left obediently.

    In the end, Qin Yiyi was still not at ease with Qin Sheng, so he asked Yuemeiwu and Xiu to take him back, but Yuemeiwu said that Qin Yiyi must bring a medical practitioner with him, so she insisted that Xiu go with him. At the end of the dispute, it was Yuehua who took the initiative to stand up and said that he would take care of Qin Sheng when Qin Yiyi was away, and everyone set off on their own.