Chapter 33 Qin Yiyi who broke out of the cocoon

The beach they came to seems to be the back of the village. There are no villagers at all along the way, only a few of them are left.

    As for the villagers' reluctance to come, or the reason why they couldn't come, Qin Yiyi thought, maybe she knew.

    Over the years, I have seen a lot of dead people, but it is far from the shock of such a large scale. In other words, the methods of these pirates are too perverted.

    The corpses were piled up into hillocks, and each hillock was surrounded by several pirates, each holding a big knife dripping with black blood, and chopping up these human corpses numbly.

    These corpses were dressed in different ways, most of them were luxurious, and they were of different races. Tall, short, fat and thin, black or white, they should be captives captured by these pirates.

    At this moment, there can't even be a whole body after death, but after being dismembered, each part is piled together indiscriminately. It's like sorting garbage, except that the things that are sorted are people. And this scene is like a large slaughterhouse, which makes people feel very disgusting.

    None of them made a sound. The man was fine and had no discomfort. But Yuemei Wu didn't know where to vomit, she had killed people, but they were all very bad people in her heart, and she only killed people with drugs, never with weapons.

    Although the current situation is not murder, dismembering a corpse like this is not much worse than killing someone. This kind of visual stimulation makes people's stomachs roll continuously.

    Qin Jue moved to block Qin Shuang. Qin Shuang lowered his head and clenched his hands into fists. It was obvious that he was restraining himself vigorously.

    "Do you need to go back first?"

    Hearing Qin Yiyi's question, Qin Shuang's voice came, as if dubbing for this weird and terrifying scene, which made the three big men behind Les and Haiwang feel a little bit of a spine Drenched in cold sweat.

    That gorgeous female voice was full of excitement and excitement, with a high-pitched tone and a thin voice. Today is a cloudy day, and the color of the sky is also reflected on the sea, which has become pitch black, and with the sound of knives cutting flesh, other than that, there is silence.

    "Hehe, no miss."

    Even Les and Neptune's expressions were serious for a moment, with doubts in their eyes.

    Qin Shuang's reaction was too scary and strange.

    But it was obvious that Qin Yiyi knew about it. Judging from their faces, they were not surprised at all.

    "Okay, you decide."

    Qin Yiyi still had a calm tone, but at the moment it sounded no better than Qin Shuang's weirdness.

    Such a beautiful woman is still a child, even if she doesn't show a lot of crying, she should at least show a little fear. But her face was still calm, and she was still looking at the Shura field below very seriously.

    "Brother, don't you think it's strange."

    Meng Shichen was also afraid that the little baby would be unwell, but fortunately she was fine, so he took the time to look at the beach below which had been stained black and red with blood after hearing her words.

    Thinking of something, the coldness in the eyes adds gusts of cold wind to the surroundings.

    "There are no girls."