1

In the spacious and bright hospital hall, Lin Ning is going through the discharge procedures.

Hello, this is my interstellar ID card. Lin Ning handed a card to the robot at work. Im leaving the hospital.

Hello Mr. Lin Ning, first of all, congratulations on your recovery. In addition, I will send a post-discharge precautions to your personal account, please check it carefully. If you have any questions or discomfort, please feel free to contact us. the robot answered him while tapping on the computer. As expected of the robot of the future, even the sound is extremely simulated.

Lin Ning nodded, and after paying the fee, she left here with a medical kit she just bought.

There are many young patients in this hospital, and young people like to spread gossip among them. The story of an 18th-tier idol living in the sixth hospital a while ago was very popular in private. But after all, this is different from the 21st century. Although Lin Ning has been traveling for a while, she has never been really harassed by those good people. In this era, the protection of personal privacy and portraits is very well protected, and almost no one dares to eat melons and eat them in front of the Lord.

And Lin Ning is this 18th-tier idol who was admitted to the hospital for suicide.

It was inevitable that someone would observe him furtively, point at him, and discuss in groups of three or five. Gossip doesnt happen every day. Ironically, there are onlookers everywhere.

Hey, have you seen the first challenge of idols that exploded a few years ago? Isnt that Lin Ning who was in the top ten at the beginning!!

My god, its actually him, and he still has a face to appear on the street. I was addicted after chasing this show, and my first male **** Jiang Feng debuted from the C position of this show! This show Its really a fairy show, and all the idol students have exploded, except for that disgusting Lin Ning!

Thats right, I thought he would hide at home and dare not go out in the future, but I didnt expect his psychological quality to be strong

Huh? But Lin Ning looks very polite, and she looks good too

Hey, you havent paid attention to these things, you dont understand, Ill give you the key words, look up Lin Ning on the Internet, and youll know the dirty things hes done, bah!

Lin Ning faintly heard the sound of discussion, her footsteps paused, and then she walked away. He is so hungry, and the nutritional supplements in the hospital are too challenging for his taste buds, and he urgently needs to go home to get something to eat.

At this moment, a small ambulance spaceship whizzed past and landed steadily at the main entrance of the hospital. Several doctors poured out of the spaceship, and soon the dean and several directors rushed over. It seemed that all those present were experienced and experienced doctors. Then, another ambulance spaceship rushed past, and the scene was very urgent. The onlookers exclaimed.

What kind of big man has to be to have such a big pomp?

Lin Ning rubbed her starving stomach and left without looking back. Anyway, no matter what the big man is, it has nothing to do with him.

When he got home, the lights turned on automatically, and the home robot also boiled water for him. Lin Ning protected her wrists, rinsed briefly, and put on her pajamas. Lying on the bed, I still feel that all this is not real.

In short, he traveled to the future. This body has the same name and surname as him, and it is a desolate idol. At the beginning of the idol challenge, he clearly looks outstanding, his talent is good, and he is a rising star, but all kinds of black materials are flying all over the sky, and there are scandals with the director. He owed a sky-high debt, cut his wrists and died in desperation, and then Lin Ning walked through.