69

Luo Youzhis eyes almost fell, he looked at Li Chengyan who looked healthier than him, all kinds of swear words stuck in his throat, he couldnt swallow and spit out, and he was completely speechless.

Although everyone saw that Lin Ning and Luo Youzhi had been talking about His Highness the Marshal, no one really thought that His Highness Marshal would attend, because the news of His Highness Marshal had not been leaked at all, and they always thought that His Highness Marshal was the Marshal Government to receive treatment.

Even judging from the incidence of military officers and soldiers after supernatural riots in the past, it would be difficult for Li Chengyan to stand here, even if he could wake up safely from the bed. But it just happened, Li Chengyan looked very good, his eyes were cold and serious, and everything seemed to be normal.

Lin Ning put away her abilities and quietly watched Li Chengyan walk in front of him step by step. At this time, Lin Ning really felt a sense of being protected. As long as Li Chengyan was there, he would feel at ease. A different emotion was brewing in his chest, which made his heart beat faster and the corners of his lips rose.

Hearing Lin Nings gentle tone with a bit of trust and resentment, Li Chengyans cold and serious eyes slowly showed a trace of doting and soft light. He stopped in front of Lin Ning and said solemnly, I was involved in official business just now, sorry, Im late.

The low and pleasant voice like a cello sounded, and it instantly sounded like a series of fine firecrackers in the ears of everyone, blowing everyone to the ground, they couldnt understand.

Luo Youzhi couldnt help but take a step back, but Liu Yue just took a few steps forward and quickly blocked his retreat. Luo Youzhi was angry, but Liu Yue remained calm and unmoved.

Li Chengyan turned around and protected Lin Ning behind him, his aura changed slightly, his face became a bit colder, his eyes were dark and obscure, and the powers around his body were instantly released, and the powerful power fluctuations rushed towards Luo Youzhi, wrapped in powerful The gust of air lifted Luo Youzhis hem and hair, causing his calves to tremble with fright.

Although the ability has been restrained as much as possible, the powerful ability that rushed to the face still made many people in the room unable to move. Even if they did not face the ability of His Royal Highness the Marshal, they also felt the powerful ability of His Royal Highness. . The viewers watching the live broadcast across the screen were also shocked. They had never seen His Highness Marshal showing such a cold expression to his colleagues, which completely showed His Highness Marshals protection and concern for Lin Ning.

Luo Youzhi remembered that he was beaten by Li Chengyan in the crew and was beaten with flesh wounds, and now his arrogance is gone. He didnt expect that Lin Nings plant power was not only true, but also directly cured Li Chengyan. Now that Li Chengyan was standing in front of him, he remembered what happened when he was beaten by Li Chengyan in the crew before, and it was dark in front of him, and he almost passed over. .

You, I warned you not to come here! he stammered.

Li Chengyans thin lips parted slightly, and coldly spit out a few words: Who do you say is a little lover, say it again if you have the ability?

Luo Youzhi defended: Its difficult, isnt it! After that, he raised his bright brain and said, One Israeli serving people, one obsessed with beauty, you all, all

In the end, he couldnt speak anymore, Li Chengyans eyes were as sharp as ice blades, stabbed into his eyes, and the natural animal power suppression made it difficult for him to breathe, and he was sweaty. He almost uncontrollably wanted to turn into a snake and leave here. Li Chengyans cold vertical pupils that belonged to a cat made him flustered and wanted to run away.