10

Unlike other cat walkers, his cat is too self-restrained, and takes Lin Ning to exercise like a guide dog. Lin Ning is unfamiliar with the place of life here, and after a few days, not a single cat has recognized the way. Cats dont even defecate anywhere, and will obediently go to the toilet at home. The shovel and bag that Lin Ning was holding had never been used.

People on the street also seem to be curious about the breed of this cat, and one person and one cat are often noticed. Probably the fact that the cat will go out and be walked obediently is too jaw-dropping. Fortunately, Lin Ning has always wrapped herself tightly, and no one has recognized him so far.

He has been keeping a low profile, but he never thought that only two kinds of people would wrap themselves in a zongzi and go out. One is a public figure, and the other is an interstellar fugitive.

Naturally, it is unlikely that it is the second type, something Lin Ning doesnt know, many owners of his community have already discussed Lin Nings career in private. After all, when I go out to walk the cat every evening, people cant wait to be wrapped in a mummy. Cats that big are still a rare breed, which is too eye-catching.

When they walked to the artificial lake, Lin Ning and the cat stopped. Lin Ning likes waterscapes. The river here is clear, bright, quiet and beautiful, bringing a touch of gentleness and coolness to this cold city with a high degree of mechanization.

Leaning on the fence, one person and one cat are surprisingly quiet. Lin Ning held the cat in his arms, while he himself sat on the ground.

The cat originally resisted his touch and wanted to jump out of his arms restlessly, but after feeling the slight warmth in Lin Nings palm, it stopped struggling. Although being held in his arms would damage its wise image, Lin Nings plant-based healing ability really helped it a lot in its recent recovery.

It closed its eyes silently, and felt the sharp pain in its mind dissipated little by little with Lin Nings efforts, and finally let go of all defenses and let Lin Ning stroke its head. I have to say that Lin Ning has a good way of cuddling the cat. Occasionally, the cat will rub his palm in response Although, this is probably just the cats honest physical reaction.

Cat, you said weve been together for so long, I still dont know your name. Lin Ning said to herself. You didnt have a master before, did you?

Lin Ning has been paying attention to pet homes recently, where there will be all information about lost pets. But looking over, there is no cat-seeking notice for this Siberian forest cat. Probably Its really a stray cat, thats why he was so embarrassed when we met for the first time, that he was injured all over his body, that he secretly followed him home after he showed a little kindness, and that he obediently went to the toilet to eat, what a pity The sensible and good cat.

The cat squinted and enjoyed the massage service. Anyway, he is a cat now, and he cant speak human words, so he pretended not to understand.

Cat, what do you think I should call you? Lin Ning said, If you stay at my house in the future, we will be a family. Then I have to give you a nice name.

The cat raised one eyelid and had a bad feeling in his heart.

How about calling you Xizai?! Lin Ning had a flash of inspiration and felt that she was smart. Since the cat is probably the breed of the Siberian forest cat, it will be called Xizai for short!

Meow meow meow meow meow— The cat had a lot of opinions, hunched over to express dissatisfaction.

What? You said you liked the name Xizai very much, thank me? Lin Ning gently grabbed one of the cats ears and asked with a smile.

Meow!! The cat slapped Lin Nings hand with one paw, and did so without forgetting to put away his sharp nails.

Hahahaha thats what I call you! Xizai! Lin Ning smiled happily. Lin Nings brain filled the ground with joy, and she didnt notice the cats ears that suddenly swelled up.