29

Will you give me a kiss? Say it! Give me a kiss! Lin Ning pretended to hold Xi Zais face fiercely, as if the king of the mountain wanted to ask Mrs. Yazhai. He is handsome and beautiful, but he is pretending to be fierce at the moment, his beautiful peach blossom eyes are squinted wickedly, and he also shows a mouthful of small white teeth and grinning. This soft and waxy appearance not only fails to scare the cat, but makes the cat use it. Look at him with a foolish look on his face.

Li Chengyan flicked his tail and gave a perfunctory meow, the pink on his ears had not yet dissipated. He thought, it must be the cats body that had an effect on his sanity, otherwise why would he think this person a little cute?

Lin Ning played with the cat for a while, but he didnt see Li Chengyan appear in the video. He couldnt help muttering a few words: Xizai, where did your previous owner go?

The cat leaned out, and Lin Ning gently put Xizai on the ground.

Are you going back?

Li Chengyan jumped out of his arms lightly, the holographic projection cat body stepped on the little plum blossom and approached the screen step by step, and soon half of the cats body got into the screen, the screen was like ripples in clear water, and after the ripples opened up, The cat is already on the other end of the video call.

Lin Ning: A cat without a conscience is bad.

Seeing the slightly hurt expression in Lin Nings eyes, Li Chengyan couldnt bear it. He finally lifted the cats paw, revealing the pink and tender little meat pad, and extended his hand expressionlessly to meet Lin Nings palm. When he felt the temperature from Lin Nings warm palm, a plant power that was powerful enough to nourish the whole body slowly flowed into the cats body, calming the violent power in his brain step by step.

He raised his head and looked at Lin Ning.

Lin Ning smiled slightly, and under the illumination of the overhead light, it was like thousands of stars merging into her eyes, so gentle and beautiful that people couldnt take their eyes off. Those lips were full and rosy, and at the moment he opened it lightly, and said softly: Xizi, I will give you your favorite plant power. Although I dont know why you like it, I wish you a good dream.

At that moment, Li Chengyans entire cat froze, a throbbing slowly appeared in his chest, and his heartbeat slowly became stronger and stronger, until the heartbeat went up along with the blood and the skeleton, and it was silently protesting when it jumped to the eardrum. .

Lin Ning walked out of the bedroom, Zhang Zhining was ready to sleep.

The other party saw him and asked with a smile, Are you making a video with Xizai? Im sorry I didnt eavesdrop on it on purpose, but the ears are so good under the influence of the power, I accidentally heard the sound of a cat meowing.

Lin Ning shook her head and poured herself a glass of water: Its okay, I did have a video with Xi Zai. He is now at another owners house and will be back soon.

Zhang Zhining didnt ask more, yawned, rubbed his chicken-coated head after blowing his hair, and asked, Are you ready to sleep?

Lin Ning nodded: Turn off the lights, good night.

After returning to the house, Lin Ning lay on the bed silently watching the scenery outside the screen window, in a good mood. The excited mood made him wholehearted, and he didnt appear sleepy, and it took a long time to fall asleep quietly.

The next day, a piece of news about His Royal Highness the Marshal quietly climbed the hot search, and then this hot search was like a broken bamboo. The reason why it can be so popular in a short period of time is because it was issued by His Royal Highness the Marshals own interstellar account, and it is absolutely authentic and reliable.