41

Seeing the chaos in the company, Liu Ze gritted his teeth and became furious, but he had to maintain a calm and steady image to deal with chicken feathers.

It was impossible to get people out of the prison. I dont know how many pairs of eyes staring at Jiang Feng, waiting for him to sit in the bottom of the prison. And now Jiang Ying has completely lost the idea of ​​saving Jiang Feng because of his eldest son, and Jiang Feng has been abolished. What should be done now is how to get Feihao out, so that Feihao can survive this crisis to the greatest extent possible.

As a new small company, Feihao can achieve its former glory because of Jiang Fengs top-notch, one person does not know how many top endorsements and advertisements in the circle have been won. How beautiful it used to be, how bleak it is now, the endorsements have all dropped, not only that, but also ask them to compensate.

Looking at the remaining artists in the company, there is no one who can come over to take the lead, because they once relied too heavily on Jiang Feng, and all resources were seriously unevenly distributed. The artist is very popular, but these debts and compensation

My heart was anxious, but I saw all kinds of gossip analysis on Lin Ning and Zhang Yimings hot searches, and my mood dropped to freezing point.

When the assistant pushed open the door and came in, he saw Liu Ze standing by the window, his cold eyes stained with anger, and he didnt say a word. He trembled inwardly, a little scared. There are a lot of troubles in the company these days. As Jiang Fengs manager, Liu Ze must know him very well. Now there are speculations about Liu Zes involvement in those things.

As soon as such a scandal broke out, everyone in the company was in danger. New recruits who have been working for a while have already submitted their resignation applications. After all, no one wants to be speechless when asked about the company, or listen to the other partys look. He said, Oh~ it turned out to be Feihao, Jiang Feng that company, I know—

Liu Ze suppressed his irritability, closed his eyes to restrain the stern look in his eyes, and then opened his eyes and wiped his face fiercely, raised his eyebrows slightly suspiciously, and looked at the assistant: Whats the matter?

The assistant tightened the document in his arms and replied, The boss asked you to go to the meeting. It seems that the situation is very bad. I heard that there is a call from above.

Liu Zes heart sank, his face sank, and he said, What do you mean, havent I explained it clearly before?

The assistant shook his head: I dont know the specifics, but I vaguely heard His Highness, rectification or something

Liu Zes face became colder as he listened, and in the end he said coldly, You wait for me here, Ill come when I go.

Zhang family, the old man was already furious with his grandson blowing his beard and staring, pointed at Zhang Zhining and shivered: You, what do you want?!! Do you know how many people are rushing to beg for this marriage? Theres a reason to push it out!

The young man looks handsome and sunny, and is now trying to raise his head to justify himself. When the old man saw this, he immediately hit the ground with a stick, scaring the people around him to silence.

You go out first. The old man waved his hand and let the crowd disperse.

Zhang Zhining saw from the corner of his eyes that the family members were scattered. They were either gloating or worrying, and they all left here obediently under the power of the old man, and closed the door.

The old man sat on the chair, his eyes solemn and solemn, and said, Why are you dissatisfied with this girl? I tell you, this stinky boy, dont put your tail up in the sky all day long, you should be thankful for other girls who like you! Do you know which daughter she is?! How much do you care about the family! How do you want me to get along with their family in the future!