45

Being, being kissed? ?

Lin Nings eyes widened in shock, and she had already determined from Li Chengyans every move that the other party was Xizai. Speaking of which, although I have met Li Chengyan quite a few times, I have never seen Li Chengyan and Xi Zai appear at the same time Its like you can never see Ultraman and the protagonist appear at the same time.

Because they are alone.

Thousands of words were stuck in her chest, so Lin Ning didnt know how to face Li Chengyan. So when Li Chengyan stretched out his hand to brush the hair off his forehead, Lin Ning subconsciously avoided it.

For the two who were accustomed to intimacy, this evasion was too unexpected, and both of them froze in place. Lin Ning stared blankly at the hand that stopped in front of her and no longer moved forward, and couldnt help but feel a little unbearable in her heart.

Li Chengyans pupils shrank slightly, trembling withdrew his hand, and took a step back to maintain a proper distance between the two. The pain of supernatural riots swept through again. Without Lin Nings meticulous plant superpowers to take care of, the backlash brought by each riot turned out to be even more severe.

Lin Ning has a lot to say, but what kind of tone should I use? In the tone of teaching Xizai, or in the attitude of treating His Royal Highness the Marshal? And most importantly what did that kiss mean?

Lin Ning raised her eyes, looked at Li Chengyan, and said slowly, Xizai?

Li Chengyan nodded, his eyes forbearance and restraint.

Finally got an admission, Lin Ning was in a complicated mood. Although he really wanted to know why the other party didnt tell him his identity in the first place, the other party was in a really bad state right now, and he couldnt keep asking. After hesitating for a moment, he still said, Why dont I give you power treatment for a while first.

Whether it was towards Li Chengyan or Xi Zai, he couldnt be ruthless. As soon as he thought that the person in front of him was Xi Zai, who was being devastated by the riot of supernatural powers and had a splitting headache, he felt that his heart also twitched.

Li Chengyans Adams apple rolled slightly, a gleam of light rose in his eyes, and his cold and serious black eyes looked particularly serious. He looked at the unbelievably soft-hearted young man in front of him, but shook his head and said, Its very late, you should rest earlier.

As soon as he said this, Lin Ning couldnt take it anymore, so she said softly, Im just treating Xi Zai, you dont want to be better, Xi Zai wants to get better soon.

Li Chengyan was startled: Okay.

The two entered Lin Nings bedroom one after the other.

Lin Ning raised her forehead awkwardly, looked at the sofa, then looked at the bed, her head was two big for a while. Sohow to start?

There was a touch of warmth in Li Chengyans black eyes, and he turned into a cat very consciously. In a blink of an eye, a large Siberian forest cat appeared in the room, squatting on the ground with a serious cat face, slightly tilted his head to look at Lin Lemon, has an inexplicable cool and cute feeling.

Lin Ning turned her head and stared at Xi Zai.

Lin Ning:

Xizai stepped out of the cats paw, approached Lin Ning step by step, stretched out the cats paw and hooked the corner of his trousers with his fingernails, and jumped into Lin Nings arms.

Lin Ning hugged it subconsciously.

Xi Zai is still the same Xi Zai, but in the end it is different. Lin Ning sat on the sofa, put Xizai by his side, and didnt hold it anymore. He gently covered Xizais body with his hand, activated his supernatural ability, and light green light slowly emanated from his hand, wrapping the cat step by step until the whole body was covered with light.