38

Lin Ning bought a set of home viewing equipment, which cost him 100,000 Interstellar Coins, and it was just installed today. Its hard to describe in words what a real feeling this is, but Lin Ning has decided not to try the roller coaster and skydiving perspective of this movie viewing device again in this life.

His mild fear of heights had flared up again, and now it had become so severe that he drew the curtains to block the view from the huge French windows.

It was getting dark, night fell, and Xizai was taken away, Lin Ning was very melancholy. Recently, Li Chengyan has taken Xizai away more and more times. Sometimes Xizai cant come back once a few days. At the same time, he has more and more contact with Liu Yue.

Every time, Liu Yue came to pick up the west cub, and he had never seen Li Chengyan come to pick up the west cub. He thought: This is not surprising, His Royal Highness the Marshal is busy with business, and it is impossible to do things like shuttle cats back and forth.

Probably only he is the idle person who can live with a cat in his arms every day.

A persons night is a bit cold, Lin Ning turned on the live broadcast and named the live broadcast room [Tomato Dragon Fish]. Originally, I didnt plan to broadcast live today, but Im bored alone, and talking to netizens is something to do.

As soon as the broadcast started, netizens and fans who saw the special reminder rushed over as soon as possible. Since the National Plant Breeding Center said that Lemon Kitchen gave anonymous plants, netizens who used to think Lemon Kitchen was not an official food store, and did not trust Lemon Kitchen very much, also jumped into the pit, and the number of fans increased a lot. .

The national scientific research center has conducted a safety certification, so it is definitely safe.

[Brother Lemon, Im here ah ah ah! ! Go! Call my little brother—]

[Im here, Im bringing my family with me. Now my family gets together every night to wait for the live broadcast. Thanks to Lemon Chef for letting my children not play games! 】

【I want to eat tomato dragon fish! I like fish, I feel like I was a fish in my last life! 】

[When is the little brother going to show his face? I think Chef Lemons true identity has already driven Interstellar people crazy. In addition to watching the food replays every day, our classmates guess what Chef Lemon looks like hhh, especially the female classmates, they shout to Chef Lemon every time. Husband hhhh]

[Wait for the tomato dragon fish, it is another delicious food that can blow me away! Ah, no, every food my brother cooks is delicious! Come on, little brother! 】

Lin Ning washed her hands and glanced at the live broadcast room. The number of viewers reached 40 million, and it was still rising. Frightened by this number, Lin Ning was taken aback for a while. Unexpectedly, he still underestimated the power of foodies.

Fans who swiped and rewarded in the live broadcast room have already become popular.

Cute [Fat Rabbit] threw ten manned spaceships at you.

Cute [Miss Meow] threw five aircraft carriers at you.

Cute [Beauty Clothes Square] threw ten deep water at you.

Little cute [not bad money] threw fifty grenades at you.

Lin Ning was deeply shocked. This series of rewards made him flutter. The people of Interstellar are too rich, and they really dont hesitate to give a reward. Lin Ning listens to them and hurts for them.

Driven by money (no), Lin Ning suddenly got excited, thinking that she would never let her fans down. He washed the kitchen utensils and started to prepare the dish.