52

When the recording ended, Lin Ning finally breathed a sigh of relief. Xizais supernatural riots are generally not so strong, and since they released such a powerful supernatural aura, they must have encountered something unusual.

Is the power out of control, and want him to help? Lin Ning kept asking herself in the bottom of her heart. He put down the beautiful and delicate red hijab in his hand, disregarding everyones gazes on his delicate makeup, and anxiously wanted to leave the recording site to find Xi Zai.

Zhang Yiming looked calm, and a pair of warm hands grabbed Lin Nings wrist and took Lin Ning out of here.

Lin Ning knew that Zhang Yiming knew a little about Xizai, and he must have felt the riot of supernatural powers, so he followed the other party and left here, thinking that maybe Zhang Yiming could be of any help.

Zhang Yiming pulled people into his dressing room and closed the door. It was very dark in the room, and the night was not too late, so we could see each others faces clearly without the lights on.

The two were wearing the same wedding dress, but they had not changed. Lin Ning was bound by the wide-sleeved long skirt, and was afraid of damaging the clothes. She was even a little anxious. Her delicate eyebrows were raised, and she had returned to a male voice when she spoke. : I want to go to Xizai, its supernatural riot, I have to

Zhang Yimings eyes were obscure, but he calmed down the moment he touched Lin Nings eyes. He retracted his words and said, Is there only Li Chengyan in Ningnings heart? That cat is so good?

Lin Ning:

Zhang Yiming raised his eyes to look at Lin Ning, his deep eyes were serious and sincere, but out of the corner of his eye he noticed the large cat that quietly landed on the outer edge of the glass window. The cat looked a little cold, and the icy vertical pupils stared at it tightly, without saying a word, as if warning him not to do anything too much.

Lin Ning was already shocked by this god. He frowned in disbelief and joked, You

Excuse me, Mr. Lin Ning, would you mind taking an Alaska? Zhang Yiming stretched out his hand and gently hooked a strand of black hair that was hanging down from Lin Nings. His eyes focused on Lin Ning, and the light outside the window lit up the whole pair of eyes, shining like stars, I dont think Im any worse than him.

Lin Nings face suddenly shocked: !!!

Is that what he meant by Tianlalu, he actually opened another peach blossom? !

Zhang Yiming evoked an intoxicating smile, and the doting and affectionate eyes in his eyes almost wrapped Lin Ning in layers.

If Lin Ning didnt understand what it meant, he would have lived in vain for so many years. But even if he understood what Zhang Yiming meant in his heart, he didnt seem to be as shocked and flustered as when Li Chengyan confessed.

Zhang Yiming continued to ask, How is it? At this time, he had transformed into a pair of canine ears, and the ears were drooping down softly, somewhat cute, but also a little disappointed.

The cat looked at the two people in the room through the glass with a cold face. Both of them were wearing red wedding dresses and looked like real newlyweds. Lin Ning turned her back to him, and Zhang Yiming had obviously noticed him. deliberately provoke him. It was so angry that it stretched out a sharp cat claw and silently rubbed it, and there seemed to be a small flame in its eyes.

Lin Ning took a step back and said sternly: Mr. Actor, I think this is too sudden, my mind is not here at all, and I think lets be friends. I like dogs very much, and I like your ears very much. But I cant promise you. He didnt even understand Li Chengyan, let alone consider it here.