43

Lin Ning passed by the bedroom after taking a shower, and vaguely saw a light inside. But the light in the bedroom was clearly off.

He quietly approached the door, glanced inside, and found that it was the light coming from Xizais kittens nest. The light in the darkness was very obvious, which made Lin Ning feel very strange.

Lin Ning pushed open the door and said softly, Xizai?

He seemed startled by the sound, and the cat litter seemed to shake.

Lin Ning walked in barefoot and stepped on the soft blanket silently. Looking closer to the cats nest, Xi Zai emerged from it, revealing a cute cat face, and even the vertical pupils shone with a light called innocence. On the side of Xi Zai is the little light brain that Lin Ning gave him to communicate with, and the screen is lit at the moment.

Lin Ning picked up the cat and turned off Xiaoguangnao by the way. Although it was very strange why Xizai always secretly played with the brain, Lin Ning still didnt think too much. Probably because his family Xizai likes bright lights very much. It seems that the lights should be turned on often in the future, otherwise Xizai may be afraid of the dark environment.

After sitting on the sofa, Lin Ning habitually put Xizai on her lap, and turned on the hairdryer and started blowing her hair. The warm, moist heat was blown out of the hair dryer, and the hair with the light fragrance of shampoo flew up.

The cat nestled on Lin Nings lap, looking up at the young mans thin white neck and moist lips, as well as the few hairs that were occasionally blown on his head, gradually fell into contemplation.

At first, he stayed by Lin Nings side for the purpose of observation and exploration, but after getting along with him for such a long period of time, he has completely trusted Lin Ning, and even developed some feelings for him that even he himself was surprised by.

So the question is, as Liu Yue is worried, how can he tell Lin Ning about his true identity? ? ? His Royal Highness, the marshal who was invincible on the battlefield, after losing his memory, quietly nestled in the beautys lap, trying to come up with a perfect countermeasure with a stern face.

Lin Ning blew her hair, took the cat to the bedroom, and was ready to sleep.

The bed in the bedroom is large and soft, and Lin Ning hugs the cat while sleeping. He likes to sleep on his side, so he took Xizai into his arms, and finally closed his eyes contentedly and started to feel sleepy.

Xi Zai moved his ears and gently pressed Lin Nings hand.

What about plant powers today?

Lin Ning held Xi Zais claws in one hand and whispered: Xi Zai, you are already a big cat, you cant develop such a habit every day, or else you will go back to His Highness the Marshal in the future, what if you dont have plant powers? ?

Cat: meow.

Feeling sleepy, Lin Ning rubbed her eyes and calmed down. Soon her chest twitched and she breathed in the silent room. Everything is the same as usual.

The cat quietly pushed Lin Nings hand away, jumped out of the bed lightly, pressed the door handle, got out and closed the bedroom door gently.

At this time, Lin Ning opened a pair of clear eyes in the darkness, and her inner doubts had risen to the highest point. Today, he was just curious about how long the cat can fall asleep, so he pretended to be asleep to observe the cat, and as soon as he pretended to sleep the cat? ? ?

After thinking for a while, Lin Ning asked the system in her mind: [System, do cats open doors by themselves? 】

The system, who watched the whole process, said with a sullen face: [Maybewell, after all, cats are not stupid. 】