88

It has been a week since the wedding of the century, but the enthusiasm of the entire Interstellar and Xingwang about this wedding has not declined in the slightest. Even though Lin Ning and Li Chengyan have left the main star and started their interstellar honeymoon trip, they are still in various places in the interstellar space. I saw a wedding photo of myself and Li Chengyan in the place.

Perhaps because Lin Ning once wore a Chinese wedding dress in the first issue of The Road to Food, Li Chengyan did not hesitate to choose a Chinese wedding this time. Naturally, Lin Ning has no objection. He likes Chinese weddings very much.

In the wedding photo, Lin Ning looked at the camera with a handsome smile and bright eyes like stars. Li Chengyan was stern and handsome, looking at Lin Ning with a bit of affection in his eyes, making people unable to believe that this was the always cold and serious Marshal His Royal Highness.

Their honeymoon trip started on a sunny morning.

It was also at that time that Lin Ning knew for the first time how rich her lover was. Needless to say, private spaceships, private parking is also a trivial matter. What shocked Lin Ning the most was that Li Chengyan actually owned a spaceship with an entire underground parking lot, each of which was enough to support an international flight.

When a whole mecha armys little soldiers blinked their eyes and stood neatly behind Li Chengyan to say hello to Lin Ning, Lin Ning deeply felt that he had been touched by the old marshal.

He never dreamed of such a situation, so that that night he had a similar dream, dreaming that Li Chengyanbing with a serious face ordered the mecha warriors to call him sister-in-law, those warriors with shining star eyes Also excited to respond to the scene.

Self-closing on the spot.jpg

As of today, half of their interstellar honeymoon journey has passed. They have been to Ella, which is like an ice age, and Hackenson, which has a doomsday scene, and witnessed the magnificent Gemini Hill. The Sea of ​​​​Diamonds traveled through the second galaxy meteorite belt known as the Adventurers Home

And now theyre going to Cross Star – known as the Interstellar Little Earth. Whether in terms of age, or in terms of the blue sea and rolling mountains, or in terms of diameter, mass, density, crustal structure, and distribution of land and sea, this planet is very similar to the earth once inhabited by humans.

It even has a moon-like satellite.

Therefore, Cross Star has now become a key interstellar protection planet. The country has taken legal measures to limit the number of permanent residents of the planet, and does not allow any military heavy industry to damage the environment on this Earth-like planet. As of today, Cross Star is still dominated by tourism, with a limited number of daily visitors. Now it has become the top tourist destination in the entire interstellar space, and it is the most popular tourist planet in the interstellar space.

Lin Ning stood in the observation room of the spacecraft, watching the distant blue planet through the screen, and the whole person was shocked. It has to be said that it is indeed a planet called a small earth, and it is very similar to achieve this level of similarity.

He couldnt help but ask the man standing beside him: Is this Cross Star really not artificially transformed, such as reclamation of the sea or something, its amazing, it can be so similar to the earth.

Li Chengyan also stared at the blue planet outside and said, It hasnt been transformed. In fact, we just went through the most similar route. From another angle, the distribution of continents and oceans is not so similar.

I see. Lin Ning nodded, feeling that this world was too magical. Although he has never seen the earth with his own eyes, he is very happy to have been fortunate to see so many planets along the way. I heard that Planet Cross is one of the first planets to buy plant seeds in large quantities. Now the most famous flowers on the entire planet are in spring. If they are cultivated well, they must be beautiful.