85

In the deep winter, snowflakes are flying, it is a little cold outside, and the marshals mansion is warm.

Falling in love in the interstellar era is a very free thing, but the wealthy family still follows the ancient tradition. Although it is not comprehensive in Lin Nings view, it is already very particular.

Today, the Marshals Mansion hosted many guests for the engagement of Li Chengyan and Lin Ning. This time, there were not too many outsiders at the banquet. They were all friends from the Marshals Mansion for generations. There were no reporters and media to disturb, it was a very low-key and warm engagement banquet.

Lin Ning nervously adjusted his clothes. Today, he was wearing a white suit, with soft black hair hanging down obediently, which made his whole body red lips and snowy skin, and his eyebrows and eyes were picturesque. He stood quietly in front of the mirror, and the servant smoothed out a fold on his back to ensure that Lin Nings whole body was in place.

[My god, host, I have an experience similar to that of an old father now. I finally know how you humans feel when you marry your son. Im so excited—] The system is full of drama, in Lin Nings Crazy output in mind. [Oh, dont be afraid of my dear host, this is just an engagement, and there will be marriages in the future, you are very handsome today, great! 】

[I just didnt expect that I would have an engagement day too. 】Lin Ning said with emotion, I didnt expect love at all, and I never planned to get married in my life. After all, I was still very sensitive at that time If I hadnt met Xi Zai, Xi Zai would have turned into a hairless man. It is Li Chengyan, who co-authored my long-cherished mind. I think I will still be single to death with a high probability. 】

The system pooh pooh twice: [Come on, you are so handsome, you want to be single yourself, and the little attackers who covet your beauty will not agree. 】

Lin Ning raised her eyebrows: [How do you know that I am suffering? 】

System: [You can beat Li Chengyan? 】

Lin Ning: [Dont think that you can be unscrupulous when you are 100%, system, dont forget who gave you so much faith and fed you fat and strong. 】

System: [Is fat, fat and strong a compliment? 】

【yes. 】 Lin Ning nodded calmly, not at all false.

The band downstairs played moving music, which was faintly passed over. Lin Ning stood up and looked at Li Chengyan who pushed in the door, slightly evoking a handsome smile.

Li Chengyans eyes were cold with a hint of surprise. He looked at Lin Ning who was wearing a white suit. His waist was very thinly lined with a well-cut suit. He remembered that many of the guests downstairs were Lin Nings fanatical fans. At that time, I dont know how many peoples eyes would be glued to Lin Nings body, and their eyes darkened.

Several servants slowly stepped back and closed the door.

Lin Ning noticed Li Chengyans gaze, touched her waist, and asked in confusion, Whats wrong, whats wrong with the clothes?

Li Chengyan walked to Lin Nings side, touched Lin Nings soft black hair with his palm, and gently pecked and kissed Lin Nings neck: Its very inappropriate, this dress suits you too much, Ill be jealous.

Lin Nings ears turned red, she raised her neck slightly to avoid: Dont do this, Ill see someone later.

Recently, Li Chengyan has been empty at home, and the two of them are used to being tired and crooked. I just have to go to the engagement banquet in a while. Are you going to hang some little strawberries?

Li Chengyan raised his head, and there was a little contentment in his cold eyes: Well, listen to Ning Ning. After that, the object of Li Chengyans kiss turned from the thin white neck to the two red lips.