72

Since the Interstellar Plant Exhibition and His Highness the Marshal woke up, the news that Lin Ning will continue to live broadcast the food has spread to the ears of Interstellar netizens like wings.

Judging from Lin Nings successful rescue of His Highness the Marshal, Lin Ning undoubtedly possesses an extremely powerful plant-based healing ability. His ingredients are not only green and edible, but also have a certain therapeutic effect. A professor in the hospital who has analyzed Lin Nings plant ability also wrote a long article expressing the uniqueness of this ability.

I heard that Lin Nings plant powers have been collected by the military. Lin Ning has been actively cooperating with the research center to take samples of plant powers, which she intends to use to research medicines. Over time, it will be successfully used to treat the power riots of the mecha warriors. Lin Ning also posted a message saying that he was looking forward to that day, and then His Royal Highness, the Marshal, who had never logged into the Interstellar account very much, forwarded it in seconds. The speed was so fast that the melon-eating crowd looked confused, as if he was watching and waiting when Lin Ning posted the news. Forward.

The two of them are now well-known lovers in the interstellar space, and any action will have the effect of one plus one greater than two. Not only the soldiers in the army and the families of the soldiers cheered for this, but the entire interstellar was caught in an online carnival. There are a lot of people with animal powers, which means that a lot of people are suffering from light or heavy riots. If it is possible to develop a drug for the treatment of supernatural riots, it will be a boon for all mankind.

After a number of hot events, the popularity of Lin Nings first live broadcast after a long break has been high. Netizens and fans are looking forward to this live broadcast. Throw out an olive branch. You must know that Lin Ning does not only represent himself. Now Lin Ning and His Highness the Marshal are lovers. If Lin Nings attention and contract are obtained, doesnt that mean that he is on the line with His Highness the Marshal?

This is a good thing that kills multiple birds with one stone. The Marshals Mansion has always been cold and solemn, and the guests are sparse. His Royal Highness the Marshal is even more cold and abstinent. As long as you have a good relationship with Lin Ning, given how much the Marshals Royal Highness cares about Lin Ning, are you afraid there will be no way out?

Among them, the proudest and most fortunate ones are the Shining Live Broadcasting Platform and the National Plant Breeding Center. They are close to the water and the platform is the first month, and naturally they have seized the opportunity that later people cant match anyway. If the latecomers want to have a relationship with Lin Ning, it is not a simple joke.

Since Lin Ning came to Shining Live, Wang Zhi has had a very comfortable life. Investors are rushing to invest, and partners are rushing to invite him to dinner and talk about cooperation, just asking Lin Ning to endorse products for them during the live broadcast. advertise. However, no matter how the investors promised him the benefits, Wang Zhi, who knew a lot about it, never dared to take it. After all, if Lin Ning didnt want to take it, wouldnt he be annoying if he forcibly followed? Lin Ning is the mascot of the shining cash cow in the live broadcast, and now he has become the benefactor of saving His Highness the Marshal. He is simply a treasure boy. Wang Zhi wakes up with a smile every day when he dreams, giving Lin Ning the greatest respect and freedom.

If Lin Ning was interested, the stars were also picked. Lin Ning is not interested, Rainbow farts are also blind. As soon as the news of Lin Nings comeback to the live broadcast came out today, Wang Zhi happily arranged the promotion of the Shining live broadcast platform. The first recommendation position and various promotions were arranged. At present, Lin Ning has not yet started the broadcast, and the netizens who come here to stay have reached as much as two billion.