44

The door slowly opened, and the intelligent military robot guarding the door gave a military salute to the car. Lin Ning sat in the car and saw Liu Yue very skillfully drive the car into the Marshals Mansion, all the way unobstructed. The overall architectural style of the Marshals Mansion is very magnificent. Entering it, a sense of solemnity and solemnity blows at the face, making people unable to help but hold their breaths and not dare to make noise.

Thinking that this is the place where His Highness the Marshal lived, Lin Ning felt a little nervous, subconsciously tightened her arms, and slowly stroked the cats small meat pad to try to comfort herself.

The cat raised its head and rubbed against Lin Nings arm, meow to signal Lin Ning not to be afraid.

Liu Yue parked the car and looked straight ahead, not daring to look at the boss who was in Lin Nings arms. The two got out of the car with one cat, and Liu Yue walked in with Lin Ning.

Mr. Lin Ning, please come with me.

Okay, sorry to trouble you.

Lin Ning followed the cat all the way into the living room on the first floor. The decoration of the living room is retro and exquisite, and another servant has already been here. Seeing them, several servants saluted respectfully. When a housekeeper saw Lin Ning, he showed a slightly surprised expression, but he regained his composure in an instant, with a warm and friendly smile.

He first nodded hello to Liu Yue, and then said to Lin Ning:

You are Mr. Lin Ning, Im the housekeeper here, you can just call me Uncle Chang. Master Chengyan invites you to stay here for a long time, your luggage has been put away in your room, and the kitchen you need is ready. Be ready, if you need anything else, please tell me, and I will prepare it for you.

Lin Ning smiled and nodded in thanks, and politely said, Thank you, I dont need anything for now.

After Lin Ning looked around, she always felt that the expression on his face was a bit strange? He might be surprised by his identity, after all, everyone in the world knows that he is Chef Lemon, Lin Ning thought to himself.

He is about to be captured by paparazzi near his home now. His Royal Highness the Marshal invited him to live at home. Lin Ning refused to cause trouble for him at first, but when Liu Yues car was parked downstairs, Xi Zai bit his clothes and put him down. Pulling downstairs, when Li Chengyan was still at the sincere invitation from Guangnao, Lin Ning was so moved that she couldnt refuse to stay with Xizai all the time.

If you live in the Marshals Mansion, wouldnt you be able to kiss and hug Xizai every day? ? ? If he lived in the Marshals Mansion, it would be impossible for paparazzi to follow him. And Li Chengyan has helped him so much, but he is actually very worried about the other partys riot. If the other party happens again, maybe he can help a little

Thinking of this, Lin Ning said again, Uncle Chang, isnt His Royal Highness the Marshal at home?

After he asked these words, the whole living room fell into an eerie silence.

Liu Yues face was a little distorted, he was about to suffocate his internal injuries from his laughter, but His Royal Highness the Marshal was still here, and for the sake of his life, he must not laugh out loud. At first, His Highness the Marshal committed suicide, but now His Highness has to suffer.

Uncle Chang, the housekeeper, remembered what he was entrusted to do before, so he had to laugh dryly, holding back his smile and said, Young master should be back at night, the boat is exhausted, Mr. Lin Ning can take the catcough to rest?

The big Siberian forest cat glanced around coldly, and touched Lin Nings wrist with its tail, as if urging.

Lin Ning: Oh good.