3

Lin Ning clicked on the virtual status bar that appeared in front of him, which displayed his current belief value. Currently, his belief value was 1568 points. After entering the system mall, Lin Ning was dazzled by the ingredients.

The first floor is the condiment area, which has everything from soy sauce vinegar to chili sauce. The second layer is meat, including those that fly in the sky and swim on the ground. They are all processed fresh meat. The food safety level is super high, which belongs to the internal standard of the system mall.

The third layer is custard, Lin Ning bought fresh milk and eggs.

The fourth floor was vegetables and fruits. All kinds of things that Lin Ning had seen and had not seen before were placed on it. Some rare vegetables were worth tens of thousands of Faith Values, and some fruits were worth staggering.

The fifth layer is the staple food material, flour, rice, grains and grains are all here.

The sixth floor is an unopened area, and the name is written with precious medicinal materials. Lin Ning cannot click to view it. He is now at level one, and he can only enter if he is upgraded to level five.

Since he has plant-type abilities, can he add abilities to the growth process of plants to promote the rapid growth of plants, and let the plants have medicinal functions to achieve a slight medicinal function?

Thinking of this, Lin Ning bought some ingredients, put them away, and turned on the live broadcast to prepare for cooking. Since it is morning, you should make a nutritious breakfast. Then go out to learn about the world, and todays live broadcast mission is over.

After turning on Shining Live, Lin Ning set to play only hand movements. He looked at his account and found that there were many, many interstellar coins in it.

? !

Is this the legendary reward? ! Lin Ning checked the reward list and found that many people who watched the live broadcast yesterday threw grenades and deep-water torpedoes. There are four kinds of things that can be rewarded in Shining Live. They are grenades, deep-water torpedoes, aircraft carriers, and manned spaceships. The prices are 50 star coins, 100 star coins, 500 star coins, and 1000 star coins.

One of the netizens named [Fat Rabbit] actually threw 50 deep-water torpedoes for him, and temporarily ranked first on the list, that is 5000?

Lin Ning converted it, he received a total of more than 10,000 rewards, and minus the platform fees, the debt pressure this month can be a little less. A pleasant surprise, which is good.

Some people have already entered the live broadcast room one after another. Thanks to yesterdays hot search Xiaowei, many people have followed the account of [Lemon Chef]. Although many people started scolding as soon as they came in, Lin Nings popularity was there.

[Fat Rabbit]: Its worth it, I came and waited as soon as I woke up in the morning, the dark circles all came out, and finally I waited for you!

Cute [Fat Rabbit] casts a deep-water torpedo for you.

Cute [Meow Five] threw a grenade for you.

[Tucao Jun]: Haha, the stupid anchor has started to go hunting again? Sit and wait to be slapped in the face.

[Passerby A]: From the hot search, what is the anchor Kangkang doing?

[Passerby A]: Although, these hands are good!

[Mr. Hua who walks the flower road]: @shining live broadcast, waiting for the result.

[Tucao Jun]: +1 upstairs, dare to play Sanwu video, and wait for the results of the network police.