77

The weather turned cold, but Lin Ning didnt realize it when he woke up in the morning. The smart home robot would keep the entire Marshals Mansion at the most suitable temperature. It even automatically adjusts the temperature according to the clothes of the people in each room, and Lin Ning has never been woken up by the air conditioner or woken up by the heat.

Opening her eyes in a daze, Lin Ning subconsciously wanted to turn over, but found herself in Li Chengyans arms, their bodies overlapped, and her head was nestled in Li Chengyans neck. Looking up again, the man was sleeping with his eyes closed, his sharp eyebrows were closed quietly at the moment, his breathing was shallow and there seemed to be no sign of waking up.

His eyes were still very sour, Lin Ning thought to himself that he cried so hard yesterday, and now his eyes are probably like red and swollen fish blisters. Turning his head silently, he found that this was Li Chengyans bedroom, not the ward where he was recuperating before. Now Li Chengyans supernatural riots are basically harmless, but Lin Ning is already familiar with this sleeping method of hugging, and she sleeps soundly when Li Chengyan is by her side.

Looking back at Li Chengyan again So is the other party really asleep? Lin Ning is a little curious, because he is influenced by various film and television works and thinks that people who sleep are very alert. Quietly pulled out his arm, intending to touch the other persons hair, which was soaked in a medicinal scent from the long medicinal bath, but when he stretched out his arm for only a second, Li Chengyan opened his cool and calm eyes in an instant. Lin Ning was stunned when the other partys palm came.

Lin Ning moved her body, her smooth long legs bent, and planned to get up.

Dont move. The hoarse voice, wrapped in hot breath, hummed into Lin Nings brain. Li Chengyans cold eyes instantly turned dark and deep, and the deep black depths were suppressed by extremely strong emotions. agitation and restraint.

His mind was completely clear, and everything that happened last night finally started to replay in his mind. He remembered that he was watching the hot search, wiping his tears, crying and fainting, and even cutting off the live broadcast, and even being held by the princess and sticking to the other party

Damn, these shouldnt have been recorded live? His calm and gentle personality cannot collapse!

His eyes flickered slightly, and he was struggling to find Li Chengyans handsome face approaching, but a second later, a warm touch came from his lips, and a slightly domineering aggressive breath instantly captured Lin Nings mind and let her He had no time to think about anything else.

In the gap between lips and teeth, Li Chengyans voice was hoarse and moving: Ling Ning, dont get distracted.

Lin Ning squinted her eyes comfortably, and mumbled softly unconsciously, Hmm

The long and hot kiss continued, bringing a bit of heat and charm to this room with a suitable temperature. Lin Ning was short of breath from the kiss, her waist was soft, but her self-esteem was haunted, and she finally hugged Li Chengyans neck unwillingly, and kissed back harder. Li Chengyans eyes crossed the doting, and he restrained his movements to quietly enjoy the young cats licking kiss from the young man in his arms.

Sweet and warm.

Lin Ning learned fast, the kissing skills skyrocketed, and the body temperature of the two climbed for a while. After a while, Li Chengyan went to the bathroom, while Lin Nings cheeks were hot, and she obediently tucked into the quilt and snickered.

Im looking for something to wear! Lin Ning rolled over and got out of bed. The emotions that belonged to the original owner last night had gone away with the deep sleep, and his intuition told him that the original owners long-cherished wish had been fulfilled. From then on, he was himself, and the original owner was the original owner. His mood gradually eased, and he felt much more relaxed.