11

My name is Zhang Yiming, whats your name, thank you so much, I feel much better. Zhang Yiming looked seriously at the boy who helped him.

Lin Ning had already revealed his face at this time. The afterglow of the evening added a bit of magnificence to his already impeccable beauty, and staring at the cat was even more interesting. Such a beautiful and flawless face, full of a sense of story in this situation, is simply born for the entertainment industry.

My name is Lin Ning. Lin Ning thought about it and replied. This person is so handsome, and the sports car is also valuable. He seems to be in the entertainment industry, but it is risky to say that he is.

Zhang Yiming was stunned. He remembered a singing and dancing talent show that exploded in the entertainment industry a few years ago. Carefully comparing the faces of this Lin Ning and that Lin Ning, he opened his eyes wide in surprise.

Lin Ning turned around and left. No more talking, I still have something to do, goodbye.

Zhang Yiming wanted to keep it. After all, Lin Ning didn't look like what was rumored at all. Instead, he was very real and responsible. He didnt quite believe that Lin Ning would be that kind of person. It can be completely bleached, not to mention that it is so easy to splash dirty water. Wait, actually I

Its really important, see you by fate. Lin Ning probably knew that Zhang Yiming was in the entertainment industry, but he wasnt interested in more. He just wants to make good food, and then live and work in this world with the system.

One person, one cat, one system, perfect.

Come on, Xizai, lets go home.

When the cat heard the word go home, his heart was shocked. It seems that I havent heard this word for many years. At first glance, I have a feeling that it hits the depths of my soul, and my heart is unsatisfactory.

Why can Lin Ning identify with her familys identity so easily?

If it were this stupid dog, would Lin Ning accept it quickly?

The cat followed in the footsteps of Lin Nings departure, and turned back calmly. That stupid dog actually looked at the back of Lin Nings departure reluctantly?

! ! !

A slightly unhappy feeling rose in the cats heart. Felines are very possessive. People who have entered the territory by themselves are noticed by others, which makes them irritable.

One last warning look at the stupid dog, the cat turned and left.

Back home, in order to appease the cats food being sent away, Lin Ning took out the remaining milk cakes and roasted chicken legs.

Xizai, wash up and lets have dinner.

Lin Ning wanted to hold the cat to wash its claws. After all, the cat stepped on outside and got a layer of soil. But the cat was very resistant to being hugged by him, and before Lin Ning walked over, he rushed into the bathroom like lightning.

Xizhai? Lin Ning probed into the bathroom, wanting to see what the cat was doing, but was surprised to find that Xizai had nimbly climbed onto the sink, turned on the faucet to wash his claws, not only that, but also obediently applied hand sanitizer. Wash it carefully. There is really a sense of sight of a child standing on the bench and washing his hands obediently.

[System, can you tell me whether I am well-trained, or is Xi Zai himself talented? 】Lin Ning was really shocked, she didnt expect Xizai to be such a smart cat. Maybe in the future world, with the evolution of human beings, the IQ of animals has also improved?

The system struggled for a moment, then said against his will: [It must be Xi Zai who is talented and intelligent, and wants to live a good life with you, so he is so sensible. 】