15

Wowwhat are these?! Zhang Zhining came to Lin Nings house and was shocked when he saw everything in the living room. This, this shouldnt it be all edible!!

Yes, you can take a look first, Ive turned on the live broadcast. Lin Ning set up the table and hot pot in the living room, and then started the live broadcast, only playing the arm part without showing her face.

Lets see Zhang Zhining approached Lin Ning, because they were wearing less clothes, the two were very close.

However, the moment Lin Ning opened the live broadcast, the entire playback interface went black. Then there are freezes, black screens, freezes, black screens And the barrage sent by the netizens who just came in the live broadcast room also twitches, with a kind of ghostly feeling

Whats wrong? Lin Ning tapped the interface.

【Ding dong! There are too many people in the current live room, please try again later. 】

? ? ?

My God, you really are [Limon Chef]. Lin Ning, do you know how popular you are now? It must be because too many people watching the live broadcast have crashed the server! Zhang Zhining was excited He patted Lin Ning on the shoulder. He had been guessing since yesterday, and he was so excited that he couldnt sleep at night, and it was exactly what he thought!

Shh Dont say Im Lin Ning in the live broadcast room, you can just call me Ning Ning. Fortunately, the screen went black, otherwise Zhang Zhining would call him Lin Ning, and he would lose his horse at once.

Although Zhang Zhining was puzzled, he still nodded. Okay. He thought maybe Lin Ning didnt want to reveal too much privacy, he chose to respect Lin Ning.

You said that there were too many people, and the server crashed Its this era, and there is still a server crash? Lin Ning asked inexplicably. In the era when he lived in the past, it was true that there were often server crashes.

It should be something that happened that attracted huge traffic. Ill go to the interstellar hot search list to see Zhang Zhining turned on his brain and entered the list. However, in just one second, Zhang Zhining was so shocked by the huge red hot search number one and two that he opened his mouth wide.

[The actor Zhang Yiming likes the fat rabbit] [Explosive]

[Best actor Zhang Yiming rewarded Lemon Chef] [Explosive]

He opened this hot search and quickly understood the ins and outs. It turns out that the netizen Fat Rabbit has recently posted a number of interstellar updates, all about the food broadcast by Lemon Chef. She had two chances to win the lottery before, and her rewarding behavior was so high that netizens speculated about her true identity. When there were different opinions, the actor Zhang Yiming, who had been out of business for a long time, logged in to the Interstellar account and liked all the news about Lemon Chef by Fat Rabbit, and not a single one fell out.

Another hot search is because Zhang Yiming also registered a very high-profile account on Shining Live. It was a real-name system. He threw a series of unseen manned spaceships for Chef Lemon, and he became the number one rewarding list for Chef Lemon.

! !

Is this still the actor who only knows how to forward endorsements and doesnt do business for half a year, let alone give people continuous praise and praise? !

The topic discussion about Fat Rabbit, Actor, and Lemon Chef has exploded.

Is the fat rabbit the trumpet of the actor?

Or does the fat rabbit account holder know the actor?

What is the relationship between Chef Lemon and the actor?