18

The violent power exploded in his mind, like a runaway car crashing into the brain frantically, and the fragmented memories in his mind were as messy as after being swept away by a tornado.

Lin Nings supernatural treatment for him has always been aimed at the skin trauma, which may or may not have relieved the pain of the head. Once the supernatural treatment is stopped, the violent supernatural power will start to backlash, carrying even greater power. Comeback.

At first, the man held back his silence, letting the sweat of Dou Da get wet. He was fighting against the violent supernatural power with only his powerful mental power. However, in the painful hallucination, there seemed to be a pair of gentle hands caressing his body, and warm and energetic supernatural powers came from the hands and flowed into the limbs, smoothing the violent energy for him.

At this moment, the man who has always been stubborn has a little shake, and he misses the time when Lin Ning gave him treatment. If he goes to Lin Ning, is it okay The man made up his mind with the last trace of clarity, and turned into a cat with all his strength. Slip into Lin Nings room in two steps.

The young man on the bed was wearing pajamas and a thin quilt, revealing a fair and handsome face, his chest undulating between his breaths, and he looked very well-behaved and beautiful when he fell asleep. For him now, Lin Ning is a walking humanoid healing catnip, exuding warm supernatural powers from top to bottom, attracting him to keep approaching.

The cat jumped onto the bed, and while Lin Ning was sleeping on his side, he huddled himself into a ball and shoved it into Lin Nings arms. Even if its just the power that Lin Ning unintentionally unleashed, it can appease the violent power in his mind. It didnt take long for the cat, surrounded by warm and light plant powers, to gradually calm down.

Lin Ning felt very strange recently. When he woke up every morning, he felt as if an invisible force was pressing on his chest at night, making it difficult for him to breathe.

Could there be some hidden disease in this body? Although he thought so, he quickly denied it. It shouldnt be. I just came out of the hospital and did a comprehensive examination. The medical examination certificate from the hospital clearly states that I am healthy. With such a developed medical level, he still trusts it.

Whats even weirder is that Xizai is not so cold recently. Every day, he takes time to stick with him for a while. Sometimes when he makes Xizais hair smooth, the other side will rub him with his furry head. Encourage him to keep touching.

? ? ?

The most bizarre phenomenon is that every time he uses an ability for the little flowers, the cat will come over and accurately locate the light green plant ability, making it too late for him to hide. Every time he is taken care of by plant powers, the cat will stare at him with a face that is so cute and foul. The big cats eyes have dark anticipation and joy. Falling down, he cant wait to donate all the plant powers to Xizai.

After a period of time, Lin Ning developed the mentality of an old father. What else can I do, the cat I picked up, pet it. So, twenty-four hours a day, when awake, the cat can be held in Lin Nings arms for eight hours and groomed. This greatly promoted Lin Nings work on cat recording. He would start shooting every time the cat came over. He had all kinds of cool, enjoyable, and frizzy photos of cats.

In the spirit of respecting the cats portrait right, he will show the cat every time he takes a photo. Of course, every time the cat would fry his hair, take a photo with one paw, turn his back on his body angrily and ignore him, leaving him with a rounded butt. But Lin Ning found out that it wont take long for the cat to come over and hook him on the wrist to show friendship.