66

The Interstellar Plant Exhibition was held at the National Plant Cultivation Center in the capital, surrounded by high-rise buildings and infinitely prosperous. Only one cultivation center here occupies a large area of ​​land, with a unique shape and clear lake water. At first glance, it seems like entering a university campus without any plants.

As the top area of ​​interstellar plant research, it has a beautiful environment and complete equipment. The most prominent building of the entire research center is the main building opposite the lake, which is the venue for this exhibition.

At this moment, countless corporate executives, military and political figures, business giants, and high-class people have gathered here. As soon as they got off the spaceship, they were filmed frantically by countless media and lights. At the same time, the scene of the Interstellar Plants Exhibition The live broadcast is also working diligently.

They talked and laughed as they approached the main building, and from time to time they looked around quietly, as if they were looking for something. They talked a lot, looked complacent, the men were extraordinary, and the women were jewels, just like the calm and calm that has been cultivated for many years in the upper class.

There are seedlings cultivated by the National Plant Cultivation Center in the entire exhibition center. About every ten meters, a seedling is surrounded by a high-tech transparent protective cover. However, although it can only be seen and cannot be touched, everyone present hates it. You cant buckle the eyeballs and stick to those naive little seedlings.

Among them, the most onlookers are the rose seedlings. This rose is budding, delicate and charming, the flower bones are moving in the wind, and the light rose fragrance lingers on the tip of the nose. Countless young ladies and ladies gather here to take pictures with the flowers, they are dressed in exquisite clothes. The evening dress, the makeup is exquisite and appropriate, and it is not worse than the flowers. For a time, people in the entire exhibition couldnt help but look sideways.

There is a reason why so many people are watching this rose. After all, the first pictures released by the National Plant Cultivation Center on the Internet included roses, and roses themselves are synonymous with romance. Although people have never seen them before, they have been mentioned countless times in books. It is the representative of love and romance, and is admired by countless women. Fabulous flowers. Now that I have the opportunity to watch it up close, how can I not be excited?

The whole exhibition grounds were lively and lively, but after all, it was a scientific research place, but it was not as luxurious and extravagant as ordinary commercial exhibitions. However, the high status of the guests here makes it destined not to be just a place to simply appreciate plants.

People look around like nothing, and pay attention to every move here and everyones expressions while walking gracefully. The media and the camera are also precisely aimed at the actions of all the key figures here.

Luo Youzhi was sitting in a corner, surrounded by people who had been following him in a few circles. Since recent incidents at home, he, who has always been arrogant and domineering, has really hit a wall for a while. Although his big tree has not yet fallen, the contacts accumulated over the years have actually fallen and scattered. Meaning, this annoyed my father very much, and he has been having a hard time lately.

The eyes of the surrounding or exploration or speculation passed over him. In the past, people who wanted to flatter him also pretended to be ignorant, but where has he suffered such grievances? To change the situation, in the future, my father will rely on the relationship of his ancestors to do more activities. He Luo Youzhi is still the Luo Youzhi who walks sideways in the interstellar space.