20

The last three went to a private hospital known for protecting the privacy of patients. From the appearance alone, this hospital could almost be called one of the first-class hospitals in the main star.

Lin Ning sat in a consultation room and was confused when she listened to the gray-haired doctor diagnosing herself. It was only when he learned that his problem was not too big and that his throat could be recovered with good follow-up care, he realized that he had misunderstood those two people.

Although you are recovering well now, have you ever taken anything that is harmful to your throat before? The doctor pushed his glasses, his sharp eyes resting on Lin Nings neck. The hospital has the medical history of every registered patient, and Lin Nings is definitely not normal.

Yes Lin Ning nodded, covered her lips and coughed a few times. Thank you for coughingI will pay attention to coughing in the future, and I will also coughbe careful with my diet.

Well, Ill give you a list, you can get some medicine. The doctor sighed and taught seriously: You know you have a bad voice and you dare to waste your voice so much. Young people nowadays really dont know how to take care of their bodies Said In the end, his eyes were fixed on Lin Nings record of committing suicide by cutting his wrist and entering the sixth hospital not long ago, but he did not continue.

The young man in front of him is obviously not in the state. Although he sees a doctor, he doesnt care much about himself. Instead, he seems to be worried about something. He also knows that heart disease is the most difficult to treat, and he cant interfere with the patient.

When Lin Ning walked out of the consultation room, she was annoyed that she had followed these two people to the hospital. Xizai hasnt been found yet, and now he must quickly get the medicine and look for it. As a result, as soon as he went out, he almost bumped into a tall man standing outside the door.

The man still had a cold face, and gave Liu Yue a look next to him. The man understood and came over to Lin Ning and said, Mr. Lin Ning, just wait for me in the car with Mr. Li Chengyan. Ill go get the medicine. Come soon.

After speaking, Liu Yue left respectfully. It was only then that Lin Ning knew that the name of this stern and handsome man was Li Chengyan.

Lin Ning noticed the unusualness of the two mens every move. Whether it was their standing or demeanor, the two men were impeccably perfect, as if carved out of a mold Straight backs, tacit eyes, Sharp and capable style Although both of them were wearing ordinary suits, at this moment, Lin Ning seemed to see them standing on the battlefield in military uniforms.

Mr. Li Chengyancough, right? Lin Ning raised her head and looked at the man who said nothing. Thank you Keke Send me to the hospital, Im fine, but Keke has something urgent to deal with at home, so Ill go first

Ill take you home. Li Chengyan looked down at the thin clothes of the young man in front of him, and then looked at the slightly blue-black sleepy eyes on the handsome face, without saying a word, he took off his jacket and put it on the young man.

Clothes with a light and cold fragrance wrapped around him, blocking the last trace of coldness in the middle of the night. This dress is a bit too big for him, but even if it is just put on, there is a feeling of being warmed by a warm stove. Lin Ning opened her lips in surprise, and went through the memory in her mind, but she couldnt find out where the original owner knew this handsome man.

Li Chengyan had already strode open and walked towards the hospital door. Lin Ning followed step by step, but she couldnt figure it out, so she had to leave it behind.

When she got back into the car, Lin Ning was so sleepy that she couldnt open her eyes. His throat hurt as if it was burning, and he couldnt help but narrow his eyes. The car was surprisingly quiet, and all kinds of strange thoughts emerged in my mind. He supported himself on his forehead to cheer himself up, but his head was still bit by bit, like a chicken pecking at rice.