63

[Little Brother Lemons fangirl]: Ah, ah, Ning Ning is my male god. I just told Mama that I want to marry such a talented and beautiful man. My mother said that I am a madman, and as a result Ning Ning was arrested. The actor has confessed, I dont even know whether to envy Lin Ning or the actor!

[Unforgettable]: Im crazy, as the actors face fan and Lin Nings foodie fan, I dont know whether to surprise or ORZ So does the actor actually like Blue Kids Paper? ? ? What about Lin Ning? Lin Ning doesnt seem to have expressed any thoughts on this at all

[Have you lost weight today]: Are my brother Ming and Ning Ning real? ! ! Damn, Ill say that Brother Ming has never cared so passionately about anyone, and only protects Lin Ning so much. What does it mean when I wake up, my fans CP has come true, thats it! ! ! The main candy is so sweet that it will fly!

[President of the Appearance Association]: No, my Lin cub is still young, so I should focus on my career (dog head), Mama doesnt agree with you falling in love so early QwQ, no one can bully my Lin cub! I just want to see my family, Lin Zai, earnestly pursue a career and make food, and one day become the overlord of the food industry and dominate the whole universe!

[White Planet]: Our planet has received donations from the auction of The Road to Food. Many students have received subsidies and can have more money to invest in their studies. Special thanks to the crew and Lin Ning, no matter who Lin Ning is with Together, I am very supportive! Really kind and strong people deserve the best.

[Rabbit Dancing]: These two are a perfect match. One is an idol who is talented and handsome and can wash his hands and make soup. Another is a movie star who is gentle and handsome and has a huge family property to inherit. Godshou, this is truly a natural couple! ! !

[嘤weird]: Is this open for business? No, according to the flow of the actor and Lin Ning, there is no need to consider the popularity of Lalang and Lin Ning, so the actor is true to Lin Ning? !

Zhang Yimings remarks completely detonated public opinion, because Zhang Yiming has been out for many years and cherishes feathers very much. He has never had an affair with any man or woman, and anyone who wants to rely on the scandal to gain popularity is quickly clarified by Zhang Yiming. The presence.

In the past few years, how many entertainment records have been working **** Zhang Yiming to secretly take pictures of various scandals and romances, all of which have been taught by the movie emperor to be a man. Now Zhang Yiming is so generous because of the suspected scandal between Lin Ning and Zhang Zhining. ? ? This, is this provoked, or is he jealous? ? ? Zhang Yiming is so good that he can be jealous, and he hasnt caught up with him yet? ! !

The result of the stimulation was that Zhang Yimings light brain was quickly overwhelmed by various calls, but Zhang Yiming turned off the light brain with a smile, and no matter how he looked on his face, there was a kind of satisfaction that the trick had succeeded.

No one answered the call to Zhang Yiming, so naturally all the calls went to the agent. The manager shivered as he watched DiDi Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di Di was about to explode the light-brain call, and suddenly felt tired and no longer in love. Then he quietly raised his eyes to look at his boss, only to find that the other party was covering his eyes and laughing wildly.

The agent thought, maybe Zhang Yiming really shouldnt have canine abilities. Obviously, the other party is more suitable for fox-type abilities, or cat-type abilities, because he looks like a successful cat when he laughs at the moment – although He is unlikely to know why the other party is so happy in his life.

Lin Ning watched helplessly as she suddenly had two more scandalous targets, her head filled with question marks for a while.

? ? ? Injustice, they are innocent, and he doesnt understand why the peach blossoms have been so good after coming to this world, all the people who were supposed to be good friends?