62

The next morning, a conference hall of the National Plant Cultivation Center was full of people, and many scientific research leaders gathered around to discuss in full swing, with serious expressions and eloquent words, as if they were arguing about a serious topic that could shake the foundation of human science.

One of the women pushed her delicate glasses, showing a face that was so glamorous, as if there was nothing in the world that could make her emotional, her lips were lightly opened, and she breathed like blue: Since the dean has already said that Lin Ning will participate We have an interplanetary plant exhibition, so its almost time for us to announce the time that has been set.

Someone quickly added: Lin Ning said that he has time in the last two weeks, so I think we will use the date originally set.

A young man shook his head, frowned and analyzed: In terms of time, the initial time is indeed the most suitable. But I didnt expect that Zhang Zhining on the Internet would explode so suddenly. Now the Internet is full of scandals between Zhang Zhining and Lin Ning. Is it inappropriate to announce the news of the exhibition at this time?

The cold and beautiful woman raised her eyes, gave him a cool look, and retorted: What if both of you are single, and if you really love each other, both of them are very good at the same age, I think they are a good match. I I dont think this scandal will be a factor affecting the Interplanetary Plant Exhibition.

The man thought for a while and agreed, but couldnt help defending himself: I dont mean anything else, its just that we are hosting the Interstellar Plants Exhibition for the first time after all. mistakes, so I want to avoid unnecessary emergencies

Indeed, once we release this news, I believe that the heat for the past two weeks is all about this. Someone said, Of course I admire Lin Ning very much, but I am afraid that the scandal and the exhibition will be in the end. If it is revealed at a relatively concentrated time, peoples impression of Lin Nings scientific contributions may be affected by the scandal.

Hey, wait A middle-aged man looked around and asked, I havent been here recently. Who can tell me where Dean Cheng has gone? Why hasnt the Dean come after we discussed it for so long?

Someone had Erlangs legs crossed, his arms crossed his chest, showing a helpless smile, and he took the trouble to explain: I dont know if you havent been here recently. Every morning and evening, Dean Cheng will go to the laboratory to personally observe the growth state of the seedlings and study hard. All kinds of ancient books, collecting and sorting out observation data, I heard that I am going to use this to write a book, I really put a lot of effort into it.

When the woman heard this, there was a rare warmth in her eyes, and she said, Lets wait for the news from Dean Cheng, let alone us, even Dean Cheng may not be able to completely set the time for the event. This matter involves a lot. It is no longer a matter of our research center.

When everyone nodded, the automatic sensing door detected the identity of the person coming, and opened automatically. A gray-haired old man stood in the front row of the conference table facing the eyes of everyone, with excitement and emotion in his eyes.

The scientific research leaders all quieted down, holding their breaths, and the meeting room was so quiet that a needle could be heard falling.

Dean Cheng took a deep breath, and after trying to calm down, he began to speak with a smile:

Did you just discuss when the Interstellar Plant Exhibition will be held? I know that everyone has different opinions on this, but we can only agree on a general interval. After all, we need to coordinate all aspects of the situation. What I want to say is I just contacted me above, and the specific documents have been sent to your work account, remember to check and prepare for the exhibition.