30

The interstellar meeting became warm because of the arrival of His Royal Highness Marshal. After this live broadcast, all the interstellar people knew that their Highness Marshal was safe and sound. For a time, the news about His Highness Marshal Li Chengyan was overwhelming. The hot search was almost overtaken by the Marshal. On the screen, the hot searches exploded one after another, and the top few were bright red.

#Marshal Highness six oclock interstellar live meeting#

#Marshal His Royal Highness Shuaitu Town Building#

#Marshal Highness A exploded#

#The marshals military exploits along the way#

#How can I marry His Royal Highness the Marshal#

The comment area of ​​every hot search is lively and lively, and many people go to the hot search of #Marshalprayer# to make a wish, wishing for interstellar peace, world stability, family happiness, bright future, etc

The interstellar era is not peaceful, there are constant disputes between civilizations, and frictions occur from time to time. Humans are not the only intelligent race in the universe, but as the number one peace-loving race in the universe, humans will undoubtedly be isolated and oppressed by other races. Among them, the Zerg known for their tyranny and bloodthirsty are the most. They are not very intelligent, but their combat effectiveness is outrageous. Once the advanced Zerg issues an attack order, the lower Zerg will receive the signal like a madman, and will strictly implement the military order, not afraid of life and death. Pain, like death, has given mankind a headache for thousands of years.

Countless races and planets in the universe have disappeared under the iron hoofs of the Zerg. Thanks to their abilities and technology, human beings have improved their overall combat effectiveness, and only then have the ability to fight against them. Under the leadership of the current Marshal His Royal Highness, he has repeatedly defeated the Zerg, making people applaud, and the dark clouds that once shrouded the interstellar people have dissipated.

For the interstellar people, His Royal Highness the Marshal is the **** of war they worship, how can they not expect His Highnesss well-being and return?

Just when everyones attention was on His Royal Highness the Marshal, a hot search that was less popular than the Marshals return quietly fell into the tail of the hot search.

#Feihao Entertainment Company dismissed Tantan Entertainment#

【Feihao Entertainment】

[This is Feihao Entertainment. After verification by the company, this is a solemn statement: Mr. Zhang Yiming who spread rumors before, and the holder of the Tantan Entertainment account involving Mr. Jiang Feng did indeed sign an artist for our company. Tantan Entertainment is an artist signed by our company in the early years, and Lin Ning, an artist who terminated the contract with our company, once participated in the Idol Challenge program at the same time. It is understood that due to Mr. Lin Nings personal attacks on him, the owner of Tantan Entertainment has been oppressed by Lin Ning for a long time, so he chose to expose the photos without verifying the authenticity of the photos. 】

[The company is deeply aware that this incident has caused a great negative impact on Mr. Zhang Yiming and Mr. Jiang Feng. Being bullied is not the reason for spreading rumors. behavior, the company decided to terminate the contract. 】

In a hot search that followed, netizens uncovered the true identity of the gossip account of Tantan Entertainment – Chu Yunqi of Feihao Entertainment, who was unsuccessful in the initial challenge of idols because of her low ranking. After that, she received some dramas. But an eighteen-line little idol who doesnt even have a splash. In the photo, Chu Yunqi looks good, and is considered to be of middle-to-top appearance. He looks quite upright. It really looks like he was personally attacked by Lin Ning, and he felt oppressed until he was forced to post a scandalous picture to resist.