70

At the end of the Interstellar Plants Exhibition, the sky was already a little dark, and Lin Ning was dragged out of the venue step by step by Li Chengyan. Li Chengyan was a head taller than him, and his straight military uniform showed his perfectly proportioned figure. His slender and straight legs seemed to be a handicraft bestowed by God.

Although she knew that everyones eyes were staring at the two of them, since all the little secrets that once belonged to the two of them had been completely disclosed, Lin Ning had no worries, and let everyone present look at it. He looked at the hands they held tightly together. Li Chengyans hands were thin, strong, slender and warm, bringing an absolute sense of security and a caring touch.

The smile on Lin Nings face was even stronger, her eyebrows were curved, and she was excited.

When I walked to the parking lot, I could just see the lake and willow trees not far away. The once bare space was also covered by the vibrant green grass. At this moment, the light was not clear, and many guests stopped there to watch the breeze. Brushed to bring some earthy and floral fragrance.

For a second, it seemed that he had really returned to the days of the earth, Lin Ning thought to himself.

Liu Yue came here to drive before, and should have been waiting beside the car. But when they arrived, they found that Huo Yu was standing smoking not far from the car of the Marshals Mansion. The other party raised his chin after noticing this, his narrow and stern eyebrows narrowed slightly, with a touch of interest, he put one hand in his pocket It looked a little carelessly cool.

Lin Ning subconsciously looked at the business card in her breast pocket and stayed there. Maybe its not a bad thing to be friends, but why does it all mean a little peach blossom? Lin Ning rubbed her hair with a bit of a headache, feeling that she might be able to appease the jealous cat and cat again after she went back.

Want to go back to the Marshals Mansion? Huo Yu put out the cigarette in his hand and walked here in three or two steps.

This has nothing to do with you. Li Chengyan coldly dropped a sentence, then dragged Lin Ning to the door, and Liu Yue opened the door with a wink.

Its been a few months since I didnt see you. I didnt expect that the cold-faced killing **** who should never approach strangers would dote on a beauty like that. Its surprising. Huo Yu gradually approached Lin Ning.

Lin Ning couldnt get on the door here. He released an excess of plant powers just now, which caused him to be surrounded by strong power fluctuations until now, and the warm healing plant powers scattered around him in a circle with him as the center. It was not obvious within a few meters just now, but now Huo Yu is only half a meter away from Lin Ning, and the rich and pure supernatural power is blowing towards him.

In just a split second, Huo Yus eyes suddenly became dark and deep, he gently raised his hand to reach Lin Ning, but Li Chengyan grabbed his arm before he could touch it.

The veins on Li Chengyans hand burst out, and it took 120,000 strength to catch Huo Yus hand, and then he threw it away indiscriminately. His cold eyes were already cold and terrifying, and he warned: Put your hands away, you will be stolen.

Huo Yu smiled lowly, his eyes became darker, and the supernatural powers on his body also overflowed: I originally thought that I could hold a beautiful woman back today, but I didnt expect a beautiful woman to be so powerful, and I will directly heal you, a living dead person. Yes. It seems that I, who want to win the favor of beautiful women, are late?

A dark light flashed across Li Chengyans icy eyes as cold as a pool, and his low, hoarse voice sounded in the night, but he turned the topic in another direction: Its not easy for the city that never sleeps today, it must have cost you a lot of effort.