8

Lin Nings crystal shrimp dumplings have two plates. He took it apart and planned to keep the other in the fridge. Then put the cat food on the table.

When everything was ready, he fixed his eyes on the cat. The cat observed him all morning, and it seemed that he no longer resisted him so much, which made Lin Ning a little happy. He waved his hand and said:

Mimi, come and eat~

Very dissatisfied with the name Mimi, the cat jumped onto the dining table, stepped on the elegant and steady catwalk and stood in front of Maofan, with a flick of its tail, but it revealed a good mood. It sniffed cautiously, feeling that it was not as attractive as the crystal shrimp dumplings, and quickly shifted its attention, moving to one of the crystal shrimp dumplings in three or two steps.

It thought that this cat rice and crystal shrimp dumplings were all for it, so it chose to eat crystal shrimp dumplings first, which was fragrant. Very hungry, it bowed its head, ready to take a bite of this fragrant glutinous shrimp dumpling.

Lin Ning stretched out her hand, ready to take the plate from the cats mouth. This crystal shrimp dumpling is made according to human taste, it may not be suitable for cats, I am afraid that it will be uncomfortable to eat. The cats hands were fast, but when Lin Ning reached out, he raised his furry front paws and pressed it.

The cats tail was stopped, and he couldnt help thinking in his heart: [Promise to give him delicious food, this human will go back on it? 】

Lin Ning coaxed softly: You cant eat this, you are a cat, you can eat cat food. He pointed to the cat food in the pot, which was huge, definitely enough for cats.

The cat narrowed its vertical pupils and retracted the front paws on Lin Nings hand unhappily. But instead of looking at Maofan, he still stared at Lin Ning with eyes that were as bright as stars.

He seems to see a bit of Im going to eat this from the expressionless face of the cat? !

This cats food is too cute, isnt it? ! Although the eyes are fierce, the movement of the front paws just now is very gentle, and there is no intention to hurt him at all. This kind of contrast is often the most deadly. The head was slightly tilted angrily, almost shattering a cat-controlled mind.

Lin Ning was defeated. You can eat it, but you cant eat too much. Ill pick out a few for you, and then just eat cat food, okay? I also make cat food seriously. If you dont like it, can I improve it next time? His tone was sincere and gentle, like he was treating a fragile baby, and he looked at the cat with care and pity in his eyes.

Lin Nings skin is really good, with red lips and white teeth, bright eyes and white teeth. She is in a period when two temperaments of youthful youth and gentle youth are blended. Just a smile can make people fascinated, so she was able to enter the top ten of the idol talent show. Its not a joke, this face is really super punchy without makeup! Looking at the entertainment industry, there are not many people who can match Lin Ning without makeup.

Lin Ning suddenly approached the cat and smiled beautifully. The cat was suddenly hit by this beautiful face, and her body gradually stiffened.

Are these humans so unguarded now? ! Its okay to let unknown creatures into the house casually, and laughing so stupidly, it looks like its easy to bully. What if it really is the bad guy?

The cat didnt look back coldly, his face was a little hot, but his body honestly ate a few crystal shrimp dumplings that he picked out. When you bite into it, the skin is thin and the filling is thick, and there is also a fragrant little soup. The fresh shrimp has a very magical taste in the mouth, which has both the texture of the meat and the fresh and refreshing experience.