76

Rumors from the outside world have been circulating for about two months. After the Luo family and Major General Lin Rou had thoroughly investigated the incident, the Imperial Military Press Center finally gave the most authoritative and official answer.

As the most official news platform of the interstellar era, the Imperial Military Press Release Center has always had countless military fans and netizens fans. Wars in the interstellar era are frequent, almost every military fan is a fan of military affairs, and netizens pay unprecedented attention to military news. Unprecedented unity by region and planet.

People waited for a long time, and the official news was delayed. Just when people were waiting anxiously and helplessly, when they finally had to get attached to the Buddha, it was such a bland evening that the Imperial Military Press Release Center silently informed them. The outside world threw a shocking news that was enough to detonate the whole interstellar public opinion.

As always, entangled in whether to follow the live broadcast of Lemon Chefs food, or the netizens watching military news, many of them are repeatedly jumping on both sides. However, after the military center released the latest news, the eyes of countless people were attracted to the past. They were shocked to see that the military green avatar of the military news center turned gray, and the entire news page was also gray, as if they were praying in silence for someone.

Countless netizens silently began to watch the latest video from the Imperial Military Press Center, but just one minute later, the netizens watching the news live in the entire interstellar were blown up. Nothing else, this latest video turned out to be about Luo, who is currently being held in a military prison. The video of the owner of the house, Major General Lin Rou who disappeared in the interstellar transition a few years ago! ! !

The video revealed in detail the dark activities behind the Luo family in recent years, as well as how to use the reputation of their ancestors to corrupt, embezzle, and accept bribes. But everyone knows that this is not the most serious. In the video, the military host who is loved by netizens reveals in detail how the Luo family master instigated others, using special abilities to put deadly timing crystals in the spacecraft, resulting in abnormal energy fluctuations in the spacecraft. , as well as the whole process of fighting with the senior generals of the Zerg, and finally making the spaceship where Major General Lin Rou was completely missing during the interstellar transition.

Even the most famous military host in Interstellar couldnt help but be filled with righteous indignation when explaining this news. Its not worth it for Major General Lin Rou. He wished he could beat this scum to death. However, he still maintained a good professionalism and continued the next step. news broadcast.

This is not the end, the special powers and accusations of the instigated people in the whole incident, the source and function of the timing crystal, and some of the pictures that can be broadcast in the black box are all displayed, and the evidence is conclusive and irrefutable. For such a long time, the entire Luo familys past has been ripped up to the bottom, and the evidence is also the kind of directly beating people to death.

The broadcast has not ended yet. The screen turned, and the final video of Major General Lin Rou in the black box and other mecha warriors in the spaceship fighting bravely against the Zerg, fighting **** and unyielding in the artillery fire, was released. When the spaceship was hit and shattered, Major General Lin Rou, while fighting against several senior Zerg generals, tried his best to successfully move the black box out of the transition center, attracting everyones attention.

The senior generals of the Zerg have terrifying repressive power, which is by no means comparable to that of human beings. This is why humans talk about insect discoloration. In the past, when human beings did not have animal powers, countless humans died under the attack of Zerg, and ordinary people could not even be the lowest. Waiting for the Zerg, let alone fighting against the high-level generals whose physical strength is like a monster.