4

Lin Ning selected two lucky viewers in the comments, and posted a message @the other side, and a private message soon came over there. The two audience members hurriedly reported their addresses and contact information, with strong enthusiasm in their words.

After the food for [Fat Rabbit] and the two audience members were properly packed, the person who delivered the food delivery also arrived. After Lin Ning made sure that it was correct, he politely sent the courier away. Now in the future, it is estimated that the world will be able to deliver it to the other partys home within a few minutes. The intermediate insulation measures are very good, and there should be no problem.

He went back with peace of mind and sent a private message to the three viewers: The food has been delivered, please pay attention to check it.

When the courier brother delivered the things to the transmission station, he was already fascinated by the lingering smell of meat in the air. He couldnt help but set his eyes on what Lin Ning gave him in his hand

Is there food in it? Is there really such a good smell in the world? If it werent for professional ethical reasons, to protect the privacy of customers and the safety of personal belongings, he really wanted to see what was inside. Of course, he certainly wouldnt do it.

He looked at the information above: [Sender: Lemon Chef]

So the handsome boy who opened the door just now is Chef Lemon?

After thinking for a moment, he arranged the three things and sent them out. Then open the Interstellar account and search for Lemon Chef.

Then he found that a video posted by a netizen named [Fat Rabbit] had been on the tail of the interstellar hot search, and he followed the clues to find the [Lemon Chef] account of Shining Live.

That handsome and gentle boy who looks better than a star when he smiles, turned out to be a food anchor? !

The world of the future is really amazing. Humans have long since left the earth and the Milky Way. The planet he lives on now is the largest habitable planet in the human world, and it is also the main planet of human beings. This planet is several times larger than the original earth, and it uses technology to create mountains, rivers, lakes and seas, and the four seasons of the year. However, even so similar, after all, it is not the original earth.

The main star limits the population, other habitable planets are developing rapidly, and the country has done a very good macro-control, so although the main star attracts the attention of all mankind, the main star will not be as crowded as some first-tier developed cities in the ancient earth period.

Lin Ning has made a lot of money from live broadcasts, and she doesnt feel bad about taking a public single-person small spaceship. In order to prevent being discovered by the paparazzi, he put on his sunglasses and took a small spaceship after dressing up. After all, he has never been a star before, and he knows very little about this circle. He thinks that this body is already a jerk, and there are not many illegitimate paparazzi chasing him, so he goes out with a big heart.

Boys are childish sometimes like children. As soon as he left the hospital, he noticed the small spaceship, but unfortunately there was no money at that time. Now that I have money, I naturally want to try it. The feeling of overlooking the bustling interstellar metropolis from a high altitude is really good. The buildings in the future are all kinds of strange, all kinds, and ingenuity, which amazes him again and again. Fortunately, it was a robot who was driving the small spaceship, otherwise he would be really blushing if he was found out looking like a **** entering the city.

The only thing thats unnatural is that the world doesnt have any plants. He looked down at his hand, wondering how long this secret was going to be hidden.