79

This weekend is a good day to excite the whole planet – the largest trading platform of Xingwang will sell vegetables and fruits cultivated by the National Plant Breeding Center and many plant departments for the first time. This is the first batch, and a total of 50 million copies will be sold. There will be different kinds of vegetables and fruits for sale online, but the purchase is limited every day.

The trading platform was opened at 9 oclock this morning, and many netizens couldnt bear the excitement in their hearts. While looking for fellow people on the hot search, they excitedly rubbed their hands and waited for the opening time.

It seems to have been expected long ago, and the trading platform has made sufficient preparations to ensure that the platform will not be crowded out by netizens who rushed forward. The official account even ridiculed itself, saying that if the platform collapsed, they would drink a drop of vomit live, and countless sand sculpture netizens left messages, telling them to wait for the live broadcast.

One drop of vomit is a very popular drink among other races in the interstellar space. Maybe the taste buds are different. Although it also has high nutritional value for human beings, the human tongue cannot accept this taste at all. It is considered among countless netizens. The default most evil punishment.

[Hahaha, you cant talk nonsense, otherwise it will be very embarrassing to be slapped in the face. As a bad fairy, I like to watch others drink a drop of vomit hehehe. 】

[I know how to grab the vegetables and fruits I want. Once the platform is open, I will go straight to the most expensive one, and I will definitely be able to grab it! 】

[Upstairs is too naive, do you know how many rich people are waiting around me? Everyone is discussing this matter. At present, luxury goods are not popular in the rich second-generation circle. Who can get Lin Nings delicious food? The most enviable! 】

[Im so confused about which one to buy. It doesnt seem to be particularly expensive, and its affordable enough for me. Its just that I cant make vegetables after buying them. So should I buy fruits? Or can they be eaten raw? 】

[I think the easiest way is to eat hot pot and barbecue. I have studied all the ways of eating in the Lemon Kitchen live broadcast room, and these two are the easiest to handle! 】

[Let me show you my new kitchen. If you see it, it perfectly replicates Brother Lemons kitchen and the kitchen of the Marshals Mansion. They are combined into one. I am super happy! Now you dont have to worry about not having a kitchen anymore. 】

When I saw the comment on this kitchen, it was instantly top rated, and countless netizens were enthusiastic. They took pictures to show the kitchen they had renovated. At first glance, they were all designed compared to Lin Nings kitchen, and many of them were exactly the same as carved out of a mold. of.

It seems that only a kitchen like Lin Ning can make such delicious food, which is also a strange idea in the minds of Interstellar netizens. Netizens seem to have discovered something interesting, and in an instant, a new hot search has been launched – #according to the kitchen decorated by Lin Nings house#.

It turned out that with the cultivation of plants recently, countless merchants saw business opportunities, and they asked Lin Ning if they could make it by comparison. Lin Ning did not expect to be asked this. He then opened the authorization and reminded everyone that they must pass a safety inspection before they can be sold. After all, many kitchen utensils have to experience high temperatures. The kitchen utensils data obtained in the mall were sold to the largest nutritional supplement production company in Interstellar. After all, it is a large company. The sale of nutritional supplements also means that it is relatively authoritative in food safety. Buy it back and study it quietly, and the kitchen utensils on the market have grown explosively.