37

Lin Ning took Xizai out today, because the director of the National Plant Breeding Center sent him a video by private letter two days ago, inviting him to be a guest at home.

Through a private message, he knew that four scientific research leaders of the National Plant Breeding Center had won the spicy chicken, which surprised him. He has read the food reviews of the scientific research bigwigs countless times, but he has never associated such a rigorous and lovely style with the National Plant Breeding Center.

However, this is exactly what he wants. At present, there is no need to hide his identity. If he stays in this world, he cant hide his identity all the time. Sooner or later, it will be exposed. It is best to take it step by step.

He didnt worry too much about his own safety, maybe because Li Chengyan saved him last time, maybe because of the sound laws and regulations of the interstellar era, but he is not afraid of revealing his ability at present.

After getting off the air train, Lin Ning hugged Xizai and started to check the optical brain map. Mr. Deans home looks large on the map and is easy to find. After confirming the direction, Lin Ning breathed a sigh of relief. He was unfamiliar with this place, and he had to rely on a brain map wherever he went.

After Xizai read the map, his body gave a meow a little stiffly.

Lin Ning thought that Xizai was more wary of unfamiliar environments, so she patted the cats head soothingly and pressed Xizais head into her arms. Dont be afraid, go home soon.

Lin Ning was wearing very thin clothes today, and the cat could feel the others heartbeat when she moved her body. Her face was pressed against Lin Nings warm neck, smelling the light fragrance of flowers on the young mans body, and Xi Zais body became even stiffer.

Yesterday, this dress was hanging on the balcony, and the roses cultivated by Lin Nings plant power were growing freely on the balcony. They were in full bloom. The clothes were dyed with the fragrance of roses. Her ears are pink, but she can only pretend to be calm with a fierce cat face.

Lin Ning walked out of the aerial platform, took out her light brain and made a call. The call was quickly answered, and the low, charming voice of an adult male came from the other end.

Hey?

Lin Ning looked around and said politely, Hello, Im Chef Lemon, and I just walked out of the air platform.

Are you the one holding the cat? the other party asked politely. I seem to see you, its only you calling here.

Its me. Lin Ning nodded. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a man in a suit walking towards him quickly, shaking the brain in his hand at him.

Lin Ning also walked over with Xizai in her arms.

The man was very handsome, he must be of mixed race, with deep eyebrows and eyes, not exactly oriental. It looks very scholarly, quiet and elegant, and it should be cultivated in the family who have paid great attention to education since childhood.

Mr. Lemon Chef, Im very happy to meet you. Im Cheng Jun, and my father asked me to pick you up. The man looked at the overly young and beautiful young man with a little surprise in his heart. He couldnt believe that the big man invited by his father could Have this look. However, his good upbringing allowed him to perfectly conceal the surprise in his heart, and he took the initiative to extend his hand.

Lin Ning shook hands with the other party and replied, Im also very happy to meet you. Thank you Dean Cheng for inviting me to be a guest at home. By the way, because the cat was left at home without anyone to take care of it, I brought the cat here. Excuse me.