13

The Shining Live Broadcasting Company held a temporary meeting overnight, and all the companys senior leaders were present. The meeting mainly discussed the future live broadcast development of [Lemon Kitchen].

This is the data that the planning department and the finance department have handed over since [Lemon Chef] came to my live broadcast platform. I believe you will be surprised when you look at it. As the companys CEO, I cant watch the company step by step. Going downhill, now is a good time for us to shine live and ride the wind, I think we should seize the opportunity and confirm the signing relationship with [Lemon Chef] as soon as possible.

The bright eyes of the boss showed shrewd eyes. As a businessman, he has thoroughly seen the commercial value of [Lemon Chef], which is absolutely immeasurable. I believe that in a short period of time, [Limon Chef] will be able to become a crazily sought-after existence in the whole interstellar space.

[Chef Lemon] is a mystery in itself. He has only reached a preliminary contractual relationship with us. He has kept the information to us. We dont even know his name. moon.

As far as I know, now the top live broadcasts and various platforms in the world have begun to focus on [Lemon Chef] on our platform. We must get in touch with [Lemon Chef] immediately and reach a friendly agreement with him at all costs. relation.

What I want to make clear here is that I want to temporarily give [Lemon Chef] the first recommendation position, screen opening image position, scroll bar position, etc. of the shining live broadcast platform. The account announced the news of [Lemon Kitchen] – [Hot Pot Live] at 9 oclock the day after tomorrow. At the same time, our companys various publicity platforms followed up and forwarded it at the same time!

When the mans words fell, there was an uproar in the conference room.

Not to mention that [Lemon Chef] is just a new anchor who has only appeared for a week, even the most popular anchor on their platform does not have such high treatment, how can this convince other old anchors?

Mr. Wang, the contradiction between the company and the old anchor is increasing day by day, and many anchors have the intention of changing their employers to restrict and threaten us. At this juncture, the action is so big, internal and external troubles, once [Lemon Chef] cant handle the traffic, he will be The straw that broke the camels back. An old employee of the company pushed his glasses and asked the most worrying question.

Yes, Mr. Wang, especially the [Hua Luhua] anchor Lu Xinghua, I heard that he has private contacts with other companies. He usually does not accept this or that, and has always wanted to be a brother. This year We can keep him because we signed a sky-high contract with him, and Lu Xinghua has been occupying the first recommendation position in violation of the regulations. If he is given up to a new anchor now, I am afraid he will not be reconciled. Next year, I am afraid he will There will be no renewals.

More than next year, as long as we dare to promote [Lemon Chef], Lu Xinghua dares to let his fans spray us as leaders during the contract period. Its not that we dont know how arrogant he is. Since you have a lot of fans, you are fighting everywhere!

Wang Zhi reassured:

As the boss, I have my judgment. Since this meeting is so urgent, it is naturally because [Limon Chef] is worth it. Before you came, did you see the phone call from the customer service that was blown up? They are all popular in the universe. The company is a big investor who flew in front of us! All of them are here to inquire about [Lemon Chef], and they want to have further contact with him and discuss cooperation!

As far as I know, there are nutritional supplement companies, pharmaceutical groups, fashion endorsers, and all kinds of big companies that we couldnt ask for! Look at the hot searches now, and the popularity has persisted for a long time, and netizens have signed up for us. Our platform account came to the cloud to taste, and we have become the No. 1 APP in the current popularity index.