80

In late autumn, newly cultivated plane trees are planted on the streets of the main star. The saplings are still thin and thin, and special people take care of them every day, and each tree is surrounded by white fences. Even so, every day Countless netizens stopped to watch.

Even a leaf blown off by the wind will be collected and treasured. After all, only the main star has trees on the street. Although other planets will be arranged one after another, it is most interesting when everything is fresh. In order to see these phoenix trees, many people even take a spaceship to visit the main star, just to see the first plant in the interstellar space.

Lin Ning was not idle either. He hired a lot of people who knew a lot about nutritional supplements to cultivate their skills as chefs. I heard that Lin Ning has the idea of ​​teaching cooking skills in person, and even many graduates who majored in food and biology have come. Fortunately, Lin Ning taught seriously, and the students studied hard. After reaching the agreement that he would be hired by him for at least half a year after graduation, Lin Nings first batch of apprentices initially started teaching.

He opened a Tang style restaurant. Although it is a Tang Dynasty-style restaurant, in fact, only the decoration style is in line with the Tang Dynasty. Even so, this three-story Tang-style restaurant still attracts the attention of all the stars. The restaurant is located in a small courtyard in the commercial street of the main star capital. It imitates the wood style. The delicate red lanterns are lit at night. The carved wooden windows of the restaurant are faintly revealing people. Romance and tenderness.

The most fascinating thing is that the small courtyard of Tangfeng Restaurant is facing the gate, and a peach tree is in full bloom.

The most important thing is that the price of this store is relatively close to the people! ! !

The capital commercial street, ingredients, and Lemon Kitchen all make people feel a pain in their wallets, but after taking up the courage to look at the price, netizens are even more crazy about Lin Ning. The salary in the interstellar era is generally high. Even if the ordinary people of the third- and fourth-tier planets really like this price, they can come to eat a few times a month, not to mention the capital of the main star where the local tyrants are everywhere.

For a while, Lin Nings Tang Feng Restaurant became the most popular check-in holy place in the interstellar space. Countless netizens on the Internet did video analysis of this restaurant, and finally came to the conclusion that they are the envy of him, and they want to eat it too! Envy and jealous netizens watched the experience videos uploaded by others, and watched the delicious wine and food and hot pot food all over the screen, and their hearts were broken.

Although Lin Ning doesnt always cook food at Tang Feng Restaurant, the little apprentices taught by Lin Ning are all good at craftsmanship, and will personally guide the selection and production of ingredients every day. After getting the food made by Lin Nings own disciples, Yuns taste was not as good as Lin Nings, but it was considered a delicacy in the world.

Whats more, Lin Ning often haunts near Tangfeng Restaurant. Many of Lin Nings little fans secretly expect to meet Lin Ning by chance. Just thinking about it makes them jump three feet high with joy.

In particular, Lin Ning also made a special promotional video, in which there are many celebrities in the entertainment industry dressed in Tang Dynasty-style costumes, performing a prosperous scene in the Tang Feng Restaurant. There are dozens of them, all of them are heavyweights with works, and countless impossible cooperations are all satisfied.

In particular, there is a scene at the end of the video. Lin Ning is standing under the peach blossom tree, looking back and smiling with a lantern in hand in the dark. The light fragrance of wine is lingering, and the petals are flying. In an instant, people are substituted into the city that never sleeps in the prosperous Tang Dynasty. Countless people. Until decades later, Lin Nings look back in the promotional video of Tang Feng Restaurant is the enduring youth and feelings of many people.