14

However, this time the lighting engineer never came back, and the makeup assistant was sweating with anxiety. When she finally couldnt stand the barrage and the merchants doubts, Lu Xinghuacai was long overdue. At this time, the live broadcast accident had already occurred for 20 minutes.

Turn on the camera and sound. Lu Xinghua sat in front of the live broadcast position with an angry expression on his face. His face is usually supported by makeup and beauty, and he looks like a handsome guy with few flaws. But now she is completely without makeup, and her clothes have not been changed. Defects such as acne marks and dark circles will be magnified infinitely on the lens.

Brother Hua, you havent put on makeup and changed your clothes yet.

Lu Xinghua remembered the anger he had just received at the board of directors, and his head buzzed with anger. That bastard, Wang Zhi, was really determined to keep that person. OK, great job!

Hearing the female makeup artists words, he suddenly had a plan, he waved his hand and said that he didnt need it. Afterwards, he signaled Brother Lighting to turn on the live broadcast.

But The makeup and clothes are specially requested by the perfume company, and they are a complete set with the theme of this perfume. You cant not cooperate without permission The makeup artist bit her lip and wanted to remind me.

No but! Lu Xinghua reprimanded impatiently in a low voice.

The makeup artist shut up.

At the beginning of the live broadcast, Lu Xinghuas face appeared in the camera. Different from the handsomeness of the past, today he appeared without makeup, looking a little haggard, with a slightly sallow complexion, and if you look closely, you can count a few acne marks.

[Hua Ges true love fans]:! ! ! Brother Hua appeared without makeup!

[Flower Road Trip]: Ahhhh! Brother Hua is so handsome without makeup, I want to dance on Brother Huas acne marks!

[Forever passerby A]: I squatted a perfume today, hoping to grow grass.

[Please urge me to do my homework]: What happened just now, was there a live broadcast accident? Some people have discussed it on the Interstellar account.

[Flower Messenger]: Sisters, hurry up and criticize, the black fans have already started dancing! ! ! Brother Hua, ask for an explanation online so that fans can criticize.

[Flower Road Journey]: Ahhh, Brother Hua looks so haggard, what happened?

Seeing the desired comment in the barrage, Lu Xinghua showed a slightly tired smile, and said in his usual low hoarse and **** voice: Some unpleasant thing happened, because of my personal problems, this kind of thing happened. I feel really guilty about the live broadcast accident. Here, first of all, I would like to apologize to fans and businesses.

[Flower Road Journey]: Brother, what happened? Speak up and well get justice for you.

[Lu Lu Chong Ah]: Shouldnt it? In fact, I just saw the new anchor, who suddenly took the first recommendation and squeezed out my brother, and it was very strange

【There are flowers along the way】:! ! ! Which newcomer is so shameless, and robs our brother Huas permanent base as soon as he arrives? !

[Lu Lu Lu Ah]: Could it be that the company is really supporting [Lemon Chef] to squeeze our brother Huas resources?

There was speculation in the barrage for a while.

Lu Xinghua looked at the barrage of doubts about [Limon Chef], he didnt explain or refute, but he lowered his eyes and smiled weakly, looking a bit sad and heartbroken. recognized this.