78

The interior of the Mingyue Mansion, which is as gorgeous as a palace, is very lively at the moment. When Lin Ning and Li Chengyan walked in side by side, the guests in the entire mansion, either in suits, or in beautiful clothes, stopped talking and all cast their eyes.

This party is not just a gathering of the crew, most of the people who come are top entertainers in the entertainment industry, or well-known directors and screenwriters in the industry, as well as top designers in the interstellar space, etc. Starlight Entertainment has the heart to introduce Lin Ning to all the guests, although Lin Ning I dont plan to stay in the entertainment industry for a long time, but this can be regarded as paving the way for the future.

In this way, the guests of the entire mansion are well-known people who can be counted among the stars. Originally, the arrival of Zhang Yiming, Su Xiaoxun, Xu Ranzhi and others has raised the level of this party a lot, and even a strong dark horse like Lin Ning participated, which attracted the attention of many people. No one would have thought that Lin Ning was actually related to Major General Lin Rou, which made countless people secretly looking forward to this opportunity, intending to see the star star who is frequently searched but has an upturn in favorability.

Although there had been rumors that Huo Yu came to attend the party, His Royal Highness the Marshal would definitely come for Lin Ning. But not many people take it seriously. After all, it is well known that His Royal Highness the Marshal is a workaholic, and it is not easy for him to let go of work.

So when they actually arrived at the Mingyue Mansion and found that there was indeed His Royal Highness Marshal on the guest list, they were so shocked that their jaws almost dislocated. Now Lin Ning and Li Chengyan came side by side, either cold and handsome, or handsome and beautiful, which shocked the guests present.

Huo Yu was surrounded by the guests, slightly raised the corners of his lips and looked at the two from a distance.

Huo Yu is a mysterious boss who makes the whole interstellar curious, and His Royal Highness Marshal has improved the level of the whole party by himself. After all, these two are hosts who cant be invited no matter how much money is spent. Although the guests present are in the entertainment industry It is prosperous, but such a big man with the same strength as a giant behind it is not able to climb high no matter what, and it is not qualified to rush to compliment.

Everyone looked at Lin Ning with a light-hearted face, and suddenly felt that Starlight Entertainment had dug up a treasure.

Lin Ning doesnt like socializing and socializing, but as the core of the crew, he has to do a good job of saving face no matter what. At this time, Zhang Yiming had already walked step by step, which made Lin Ning breathe a sigh of relief.

One of the great advantages of Interstellar Age is that there is no alcohol, so even a party of this level is not drinking. With Lin Nings persevering efforts, the relationship between Li Chengyan and Zhang Yiming was no longer as stiff and strange as it was at the beginning, and the two of them chatted with nothing. With these two people with them, Lin Ning was responsible for smiling and shaking hands wherever she went, and the marshal and actor took over the social entertainment.

Especially around Li Chengyan, there seemed to be many beautiful stars and artists who wanted to join up, but Li Chengyan calmly shocked him with his cold air. Zhang Yiming was happily at the side, watching Li Chengyan treat the flattering person with a stern face, and he smiled softly and warmly when he was outside.

-Actually, as long as he said a word, those star artists would not dare to do it again, but Zhang Yiming obviously didnt want Li Chengyan to be too good.

So when Lin Ning raised her head and saw several beautiful women who I felt pity for staring at her lover but didnt dare to go forward, she was also very emotional. There were constant entertainments here, and Huo Yu and Li Chengyan didnt know what they were staring at each other, so Lin Ning couldnt wait and walked around.