49

After the song was over, Lin Ning stood on the stage panting slightly, feeling a kind of happiness in her heart that she finally unloaded her burden.

This piece was written by Yuan Shen when he was at the darkest time in his life. When he went to the museum to relax, he saw the records of the ancient emperors family.

The original body not only wrote a song for this, but also simply composed a dance that was not considered a dance—Dance with a sword drawn, Lin Ning, relying on the physical memory left by the original body, actually completed this sword dance in a decent manner.

The words are tragic and solemn, the tune is mournful, and the singing is cold, accompanied by the little prince dancing sword and clear shadow, which is really shocking.

The host and other guests have come to the stage one after another to applaud Lin Ning. The host deeply felt as if he was going to witness a song that became popular across the stars. In order to clear the confusion for the audience and friends, he continued to start the next lines. Its great, the opening performances of the guests are really immersive, and achieve double enjoyment of body and mind. Im curious that Lin Ning, you havent performed on stage for so long, and you are in such a good state now, are you staying at home all the time? Do you have any exercises?

Lin Ning stood quietly, while Xu Ranzhi and Zhang Yiming were already standing beside him. He looked at the host and replied seriously: Yes, I practice the little princes sword dance very seriously at home, and this ancient style song, I want to show you a stage that I wanted to express the most.

The host quickly caught the eye of the key and asked: I think the audience must be very curious about what this song is called, and why it was me?

A light flashed across his face, making Lin Ning even more fair-skinned and handsome. He opened his mouth softly, with a gentle and nostalgic tone: This song is called Change, I had a very sad day before, this The song was written at that time, but I didnt have the opportunity to show it to everyone at that time, so it was me.

Zhang Yiming heard the words, complex and distressed eyes fell on Lin Nings slightly lonely face.

The director was very satisfied when he saw this. He didnt expect Lin Nings live performance to be so stable. He was ready to put this part into the trailer. Not bad, this material is very good. When Lin Ning gave him the sheet music. He was looking forward to it from the bottom of his heart, but he didnt expect the finished product to be so good.

Rong Xinxin has been watching the photography here for a long time. Although the people around her were very surprised by her arrival, many people wanted to come over to greet her, but Rong Xinxin threw herself wholeheartedly on Lin Ning at this moment, and she was very excited. You have to want to jump up, but you have to hold on to keep your composure.

Rely on, shes going to blow Lin Ning! !

With nowhere to put his excitement, Rong Xinxin took out his brain and tipped the Lemon Kitchen account for dozens of manned spaceships before his mood gradually calmed down. The better Lin Nings performance, the more glamorous Starlight Entertainment, the happier she is!

She has already seen the commercial value of this song Change. I am afraid that many costume dramas are likely to use it as the theme song or soundtrack in the future, and it will also be covered by countless people. This song will definitely be popular all over the world.

She thought, when Lin Ning finished recording, she must go to get an autograph, and win the most important autograph in her life!

Although Rong Xinxin doesnt care how others treat her politely because of her identity, since Food Road is hosted by Starlight Entertainment, it is impossible for the entire crew to watch the bosss daughter alone. Soon the director called a little assistant to look after Rong Xinxin.