9

Brother Jiang, Director Zhang said he wanted to talk to you. In the private lounge, Jiang Fengs assistant stood cautiously in the corner, not daring to let out the air, and clenched his fingers cramped after saying this.

The man who was lying comfortably in the swivel chair with his legs close together on the dressing table listened, his eyebrows raised a few traces of hostility. Jiang Feng was reading the news, and some bad news made him feel irritated.

One is that Lin Ning didnt die. After he came back to life, he not only deleted the Interstellar account, but also retweeted the marshals blessing. What does he mean? ! Want to make a comeback? !

The second is that Lin Ning has become more and more difficult to control recently. The person who brought the news this time told him that Lin Ning was very resistant to ghostwriting. This bastard, why are you playing with him now? ! Moreover, these few people are not doing well. Recently, they all went to the hospital to see a doctor. They said they were itchy all over? !

Thinking of this, Jiang Fengs anger rose immediately. It was him who was gentle and stupid back then, and now he is the one who dared to refuse. This Lin Ning is really good. Could it be that after committing suicide once, his brain is still clear? !

Jiang Feng clenched his light brain with a livid face, and his inner anxiety and uneasiness were expanding. If there is no new representative work to support him to switch to Midsummer Entertainment, he will be replaced by new traffic sooner or later.

Brother Jiang, Director Zhang is waiting The little assistant reminded by biting his lips.

Shut up! What a shame! Jiang Feng scolded his assistant coldly, then turned his head as if he had seen something dirty, and let out a deep breath. What is the script that Director Zhang brought, the price of the performance is reduced, you just refuse it!

The assistant lowered his head deeply and did not dare to speak.

When Jiang Fengs agent Liu Ze came in, he saw such a scene.

Brother Jiang, why are you in a bad mood? Liu Ze waved his hand and told his assistant to retire quickly. He looks gentle, and just from the outside, he is a good-tempered person.

The assistant trusts and respects Liu Ze, the agent. Seeing Liu Zelai make a clearance, he breathed a sigh of relief and left the room that might explode at any time.

When Jiang Feng saw Liu Ze, he turned his head with a guilty conscience and did not look at him.

Liu Ze pushed his glasses and persuaded: Brother Jiang, at this height, we cant make any mistakes. How many assistants have you changed in the past few years? Even if you are in a bad mood, you have to endure it. People grab the handle. Last time, the assistant exposed your bad temper in private, how much you spent to suppress it, and almost made things worse

Jiang Feng frowned, his whole person looked rebellious, and his influence in front of the screen was very different. Aze, dont say it, I know it all.

Liu Ze knew that Jiang Feng would say so, and was speechless for a while. After a long silence, he looked at the mans handsome eyebrows and recalled the recent rumors. After all, he couldnt hold back and asked his inner doubts.

Brother Jiang, I heard that you have been in frequent contact with Mrs. Rong of Midsummer Entertainment recently?

Midsummer Entertainment, the most prestigious star-making factory in the entertainment industry, has the most authoritative team of lawyers and the best resources and talents, countless talented artists and halfway players have made their name here, and is now the hottest in the entertainment industry. Actor Zhang Yiming is one of Midsummer Entertainments golden signs. As long as you enter the midsummer, it is as if you are guaranteed for the rest of your life. As long as you dont die, even if you start the semi-retirement mode immediately, you will not worry about eating and drinking. Your own team will take care of everything for you.