47

After packing up in the morning, Lin Ning got into the car arranged by Li Chengyan. Except for him, several people in the car were bodyguards arranged by His Royal Highness Marshal. He rolled down the car window to reveal a bright smile, the corners of his eyes and brows were light and gentle, and he waved to Li Chengyan and Liu Yue.

Ill be back tonight.

Li Chengyan was wearing an army green trench coat and looked like he was going out with Liu Yue. Hearing Lin Nings words, he nodded, his face condensed, only a faint smile and worry appeared in his eyes.

Liu Yue also waved at Lin Ning, standing behind the marshal as quiet as a chicken, honestly being a transparent person.

The car started and slowly drove away from the Marshals Mansion. Lin Ning then rolled up the car window. It was only after the car completely left the Marshals Mansion that he was sure that he would not look at His Highness the Marshal again, and then Lin Ning quietly exhaled.

Yesterdays confession came unexpectedly, he never dared to think that Li Chengyan had such thoughts on him. So he was dumbfounded at the time, his mind was very confused, he said in a confused way that he would give himself time to think about it, and left the study in a confused way, choosing to keep a distance from the other party for a while to calm down.

This is too exciting. After being single for more than 20 years, suddenly there is such a good person to confess to him? ? ? Lin Ning, who had never dared to reveal her sexuality before, had only been confessed by a girl, said she was really shocked.

Butthe bodyguards that Li Chengyan found for him are too eye-catching, right? Although they are all dressed in casual clothes, they are tall and have long legs and firm muscles.

After all, the people I met recently were either people in the entertainment industry or Li Chengyans face-defying looks, and seeing others as ordinary now is simply the result of their eyes being forcibly raised.

The system was also accused of being irritated yesterday. Last night, the questioning all night had no effect. Today, I continue: [How is it? What do you think of Li Chengyan? 】

Lin Ning raised her eyebrows and looked out the window indifferently. [How about what, I havent thought about it yet. In a short time, I couldnt tell whether my heartache and liking for him were for Xi Zai or himself, so how could I give a response all at once. 】

This is the first time the system has been watching a relationship with such genuine emotion, and I really want to squat to the follow-up earlier, so I secretly instigated: [Well, if you fall in love without affecting the earning of belief points, I support you in falling in love. 】

Lin Ning couldnt help evoking a smile, looked at Guangnao, and casually agreed: [Thank you very much. 】

The system couldnt hear Lin Nings thoughts, and just wanted to hide the fact that he knew Xi Zais true identity and everything would be ok. Saying too much is wrong, so he obediently put a seal on his mouth and stopped talking.

At eight in the morning, Lin Ning arrived outside the crew an hour earlier. He probably understood some shooting details, and knew that the recording of variety shows in the interstellar era was slightly different from that in the earth era, but it was very humane and it was true that he would not rush to work at night. As the absolute gourmet cooking protagonist of Food Road, the director team also gave him enough freedom and respect.

Lin Ning has not yet entered the recording building. The crowded fans outside have surrounded the place, leaving only a small passage to pass the car. When a staff member saw this, they hurried to maintain order. Lin Ning lowered the car window and explained the situation to the staff.