86

When the banquet was over, the small spaceships and luxury cars parked outside also left the Marshals Mansion one after another, and the entire Marshals Mansion had returned to peace. If the entire Marshals Mansion was greatly appreciated by the guests, it would be the plants in the yard. Even though it is winter now, the roses in the yard are still blooming warmly after getting the advanced equipment from the plant breeding center that can adjust the temperature and simulate the sun.

It was very late. After the meal, Lin Ning thought that Mr. Li would stay at the Marshals Mansion, but he did not expect that the old man just solemnly told them that they are now engaged, and that they must cherish each other and support each other in the future. long-lived mansion.

The servants and robots in the hall are cleaning up lightly, and the housekeeper Chang is counting the gifts he received today. Lin Ning looked at the room full of gifts, thinking that when the wedding was actually held, I was afraid that this gift would not be accepted.

Thinking of this, and seeing that he had nothing to do with him, he yawned lightly and told Uncle Chang that he should go to rest first.

He walked into Li Chengyans room on the second floor uh, no, in fact, this is already the shared bedroom of the two of them. However, because there is no official marriage, this place has never been decorated like the wedding room of a real newlyweds. But their wedding was scheduled for two months later, so it didnt really make any difference.

The bedroom door opened automatically after recognizing him. After Lin Ning entered, she lay down on the sofa tiredly. He turned on the smart housekeeper and let the bathtub automatically prepare hot water for a bath. After adjusting the temperature, he took off his tie and took off his coat, staring at the ceiling in a daze.

After finishing the task, the system has been in this world for a long time. Lin Ning doesnt know how long the system can stay in a world, but judging from the fact that the system has been in an on-hook state for a long time and has a lack of energy recently, the time the system will stay here is probably not much. In the past, the system was always on 24 hours a day, but recently, it seems that I have been suffering from narcolepsy all day long.

Probably on the side of the control system, a kind of control over the system, Lin Ning vaguely felt that this was a way to restrict a system from staying in a certain world for a long time.

Feeling agitated, Lin Ning whispered in her heart: [System, are you awake? 】

There was no movement, everything was quiet. Lin Ning sighed, and closed her eyes in disappointment.

[Host] The systems voice sounded abruptly, intermittently and faintly.

Lin Ning suddenly opened his eyes, and there seemed to be stars twinkling in his eyes. Now, he didnt have the heart to quarrel with the system, and quickly asked: Why did you sleep for so long this time, is there something wrong? 】

The systems voice is a little sad, it sounds wronged, it really looks like a human: [I was orderedLeave tonightI am, I am here to say goodbye to the host]

Lin Nings eyes widened in surprise. Although he had a vague premonition that this day was coming, he couldnt help but feel heartache when it really happened. After struggling for a while, he bit his lip to suppress the sourness in his heart, and comforted softly: [Its okay, dont be afraid, you have already brought several hosts, why cant you stand the parting? Fortunately, its just life and separation, not death. Get ready to leave soon, I will remember to miss you. 】

The system choked and asked: [Will you really not forget me? 】

Lin Ning raised her eyebrows and laughed softly: [Bring me from one world to another world, how can you forget such an exciting experience? 】