73

Interstellar First Command.

The meeting room was so quiet that needles could be heard falling, and everyones faces were not good-looking. They stared solemnly at the pictures on the projection, and a terrible and low atmosphere spread throughout the meeting room.

Li Chengyan had just returned, and the generals and senior officials of the entire command could not even be shocked or happy. What followed was a piece of news that could smash everyones heads.

The Luo family may have something to do with Major General Lin Rous interstellar jump accident.

Although the accident happened for so long, the empire never gave up its search for Major General Lin Rou. They tried to clear the fog and find out the truth that Major General Lin Rou, whose strength was against the sky, and his mecha troop disappeared during the transition. However, little progress has been made for so long, and the investigation has been slow to advance.

Because the place where Major General Lin Rou disappeared is close to the Zerg base camp, at the junction of humans and Zerg, it is a very sensitive area. Although the empire sent a lot of troops to try to investigate, the Zerg were brutal by nature, liked to kill, and had a strong sense of territory. Even if they encountered non-Zerg creatures at the junction, they would swarm up, overwhelming everything with their terrifying numerical advantage. Its not that I never thought that His Royal Highness Marshal would lead the troops to push back the Zerg, but in recent years, the Luo Family Patriarch has been promoting the investigation work. The Luo Family Patriarch is not a mediocre person. I swore that I would give you an explanation as soon as possible—

But now it seems that this is a big joke.

If Major General Lin Rou was involved in the disappearance of Qian Yue at the beginning, what role did the Luo family play in the follow-up investigation?

Thinking of this, everyone felt a chill behind their backs. Its been a few years, enough for the other party to bury the truth of the year in the soil, and it will be difficult to find out. If it wasnt for the fact that the mecha warriors stationed at the junction had recently found some clues in the desolate planet at the junction, I am afraid the truth would really be annihilated in the vast universe.

Li Chengyans face was cold and terrifying, and he motioned for Liu Yue to start.

Liu Yue analyzed them one by one: This is the black box that the mecha warriors found in the barren planet at the junction of humans and the Zerg. After comparison, it is the missing spaceship of Major General Lin Rou.

The black box records all the data of the spacecraft. After investigation, there is no problem with the black box itself, but the data of the spacecraft recorded in it is obviously wrong. When the transition accident occurs, the energy fluctuations are abnormal. This powerful energy fluctuation will stimulate the Zerg nerves. Seen as provocative by the Zerg, unbalanced energy fluctuations can also provoke an unusual response to interstellar transitions.

Major General Lin Rou has a cautious and careful personality. It is impossible for such a thing to happen. The only explanation is that someone manipulated the spacecraft in advance. Although that person was skilled and used his supernatural powers to successfully escape the inspection, he kept one. Timed crystals, once the interstellar transition will have abnormal energy fluctuations. But he probably never dreamed that Major General Lin Rou could **** the black box out of the interstellar transition chaos, and the crystals used to harm people became a step by step. He has given his firm criminal evidence. The person who put the crystals into the spaceship has also been controlled, and now the head of the Luo family is charged.

Someone asked: But why did this black box suddenly appear on the barren planet, and what was the last moment of it?

Liu Yue pushed on his glasses and said, When the black box was sent out by the spacecraft, it should have been directed to the human base where the mech troops were stationed, but due to the energy fluctuations at that time, the excessive Zerg was attracted, and the intelligent system was destroyed. Sleeping on the barren planet. Recently, the storm on the barren planet is raging, and our armys mech troops are patrolling, so I accidentally discovered the existence of the black box