19

Time flies so fast, and its summer vacation. In fact, people in the interstellar era have interfered with the temperature to the point where it is suitable for human habitation. However, in order to maintain the long-standing tradition, human beings still retain the winter and summer vacations. The summer vacation will not be too hot, and the children are still enjoying the summer vacation life like happy birds.

Lin Nings recent food live broadcasts mainly focus on refreshing the heat, and greatly increase the participation of fruits. After each live broadcast, he prepares small fruits after meals. The tender and refreshing pulp is carved by him into various images such as rabbits, cats, and little dinosaurs. I heard that it is very popular among parents and girls with children.

The only thing that annoyed him was that Xizai was so energetic that he woke up early every day, and his biological clock was horribly accurate. If he sleeps late, Xizai will step on plum blossoms on his face, making him unable to continue wasting time. After a long time, Lin Ning was able to scour the cats tender and tender little meat pad very quickly, making it impossible to make it again.

Xi Zai sometimes goes out for a walk by himself, I dont know where he goes every time, but this cat never misses a meal. Whenever its meal time, the cat will obediently step on the cats footsteps and come back, squatting in front of him, using a long The fluffy tail curled up the two cute little front paws, and he sat upright with a serious face, but his eyes were shining, earnestly waiting for the meal.

Lin Ning just went to pay the rent to the landlord that day, went home and changed her shoes and clothes, ready to take a shower. Lin Ning gave up on bathing cats since she discovered that cats secretly bathed by themselves. But he and the cat love to be clean, and bathing is frequent.

Xizi, I bought you a new small plate. The plate is very cute. Its customized. Come out and see if you like it?

There was no response for a long time, Lin Ning looked around the house, but couldnt find the cat. He thought Xi Zai was sleeping, so he went to see Xi Zais kitten nest, but he wasnt here either.

Western cub?

Lin Ning was a little worried. Every time the cat goes out, he will say hello to him, or put down a small dried fish puppet at the door to indicate that he is going out. This is really the first time that the cat is not at home without saying it.

I washed my hands and prepared to eat, thinking that my cat was ready to eat, and the cat came back, just in time to eat a hot meal. But when Lin Ning was ready to cook, and the dishes were arranged, Xi Zai didnt come back. The darkness of the night gradually deepened, and the loneliness was shrouded in a **** hand. The anxiety in his heart deepened little by little. Lin Ning stood up, took a flashlight, put on a dress, and hurried out.

Xizai? Where are you— In twenty minutes, Lin Ning searched all over the floor, and did not spare the garage and reception area downstairs, but found no trace of Xizai. He was panting and running, his heart was hanging, he had to expand his search area, he searched the whole residential area, especially the place where he met the cat for the first time. none.

Xizai!! Lin Ning shouted until her voice was hoarse. Her already injured voice now sounded extremely hoarse, and every time she made a sound, it sounded like a rubber band that was about to break.

The night was vast and pedestrians were in a hurry. After coming to this world for so long, Lin Ning was so helpless for the first time. He has never been socialized widely, and the cats accompanying him gave him a lot of spiritual comfort. Although he gave the cats home, the cats also gave him companionship and comfort. He is more dependent on cats than he thinks.

She couldnt find it by herself, so Lin Ning went to the property to adjust the monitoring and inspection, but found nothing. Hurrying and worrying for a few hours, he was exhausted physically and mentally, thinking that his cub was so good, he must have gone home while he was away. He dragged his heavy body to open the door, and the light was on in the house because it was left open when he left.