Chapter Forty-Eight

Bathtime

I stood silently, watching Salem stick his hand in the bath water over and over. He looked confused.

"Have you never taken a bath before?" I crossed my arms, trying to sound serious. He had decided he wanted to draw the bath for me.

He shook his head, eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"I don't know how hot you like it. I'm a shower guy." He was deep in thought over this endeavor he chose.

I watched the steam rise, he poured an ample amount of bubbles in it and a bath bomb.

"I think that's great" I walked over, wanting to touch him. I hesitated. He shrugged.

"If you say so" he turned to leave and I touched his shoulder lightly.

"If you want, you could join me..." I spoke sheepishly, looking away.

He touched my chin, turning my head to him.

"I will join you in a moment." He smirked at me and was out of the room, shutting the door with a wink. My face was hot again.

I undressed slowly. I ran my hands over my body, examining myself. I was curvy enough I guess. My boobs were okay. I did have a nice ass, that was the only thing I'd claim. I wondered if he would see me differently. I wondered what he would think of my body. I shook my head at these thoughts. I couldn't get wrapped up in my head. He might sense that and think I'm not ready. I knew I was ready. He just made me so flustered.

I dipped my foot in the tub, gasping. It was perfect. I slowly submerged myself up to my shoulders, sighing in content. My hair was up in a bun now. This tub was huge. It honestly was half the size of a hot tub.

I soaked for maybe 10 minutes and there was a knock at the door. Salem peeked his head in slowly. I waved him over, smiling shyly.

I couldn't help but smile when I saw him.

He was dressed casually now in a sweatshirt and sweats. Even still, butterflies swirled in my stomach.

He sat on the edge of the tub, turned towards me with his arms crossed. I looked up at him in confusion.

"Are you waiting for approval?" I spoke slowly and he laughed.

"In a way. There's something I wanted to do if you're alright with it."

"You can do whatever you want. I trust you" I whispered. He nodded slowly, reaching towards the water. I held my breath In anticipation. He suddenly scooped up bubbles, smothering them on my face. I shrieked, giggling wildly.

He leaned back as I wiped the bubbles from my face furiously.

I glared at him, opening my mouth to say something snarky and he was suddenly inches from my face, forehead pressed against mine.  I froze. I didn't even see him move to his knees next to the tub. He reached over and touched my cheek, trailing his fingers down my jaw and to my collarbone.

I couldn't take anymore. I crashed my lips to his desperately. I grabbed his face, trying to pull him even closer. He resisted, hand sliding to the back of my neck he pulled me back, separating us and moving his hands to hold both of mine. The ache between my legs began quickly. My eyes widened. Why did that turn me on even more.  A rough action but.. he did it so gentle. He leaned back, grinning at me mischievously. He turned one of my hands in his, rubbing it. He was giving me a hand massage!?

He held his grin, shaking his head.

"Easy there killer" he spoke softly and I blushed again. I don't think the blush ever left my face, really.