Chapter Seventy-Six

The deal

I straightened my knee length dress out nervously and paced in the sitting room. I started fiddling with the long sleeves now too. Alex was on his way. It took a few days for him to get back to dad after our conversation. I might just leave this room an engaged woman...but to the wrong man.

I stopped pacing and looked to Salem. He stood in the doorway. I could see his shoulders rise and fall with a sigh. He smiled weakly. He was also gone the last few days, it was a full moon. He was just now getting back to things as I was awaiting Alex's arrival.

I appeared next to him, hugging him quickly. His scent calmed me as he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Relax" he whispered into my ear and I sighed. I froze when I heard the click of the lock. Suddenly Salem picked me up, wrapping my legs around his waist we appeared at the other door to the room. Another click.

"Salem-" I started but cut myself off with gasp as he kissed my neck, pressing my back against the wall. My face heated up as he worked his way up my jaw, finally colliding our lips. I grabbed his face eagerly trying to pull him even closer. My heart soared.

"Risky" I whispered in between kisses and I could feel him smile against my lips. My eyes flew open when I heard his zipper, he slid one of his hands out from behind my back to between my legs. I took in a sharp breath of surprise when he moved my panties to the side and I felt his tip against me.

"Now it's risky" He whispered into my ear, spreading goosebumps all over my body. I held back my moan as he pushed himself inside me. He wrapped both arms around my lower back and slowly thrust with me held up against the wall. I bit down onto his shoulder to stop from moaning.

"Salem" I whimpered against his shoulder. His thrusts were so slow, stretching me out so good each time. It felt like my brain was melting.

"Mark me" I blurt out, feeling out of control. My instincts were screaming for him to mark me.

He pulled back, his lust filled gaze meeting mine.

I bit my lip in desperation as he pulled my dress sleeve down, leaning forward and kissing my shoulder gently while he was still inside me. My whole body was on fire with desire. He began thrusting slowly again, this time I couldn't hold back my moan. I was reaching my climax he felt so good at this angle. My legs began to shake as I came, I let out a hiss as his fangs pierced my shoulder. It felt like my entire body got warm suddenly, the different feelings all combining had my head spinning. I always thought that getting my blood drank would hurt but this ... it felt so good in such a strange way. He finished and kissed the wound, pulling out and helping me stand.

'You're meant to bear Salems children' Echoed in my mind suddenly. My face flamed even more. I was shocked at how much I wanted that.

My legs wobbled and Salem helped me to the chair as we both laughed breathlessly.

"I just need a moment" I gasped, straightening out my dress. My whole body felt like mush.

"You'll be the death of me Daya" Salem sighed with an endearing look as he helped me fix up my hair.

"Me!?" I scoffed - he couldn't be serious!
"You're the one that started that!" I scolded him playfully and he held his hands up.

"Yeah but you're the one that went all 'mark me'" he mocked a seductive tone and I giggled.

"Oh so you regret it?" I faked offense and he shot me a glare.

"Don't be ridiculous" he muttered, sliding my sleeve over and looking at the mark. I turned my head and looked at it the best I could. My heart fluttered. I was marked now. We looked to each other now with soft eyes, he reached down and laid his hand on my cheek lightly and stroked his thumb against it.