Chapter Fifty

Marked

Salem kissed me slowly. His touch still sent shockwaves over my body. It always made my stomach go rampant with butterflies. The anticipation was killing me.

He grabbed the bottom of my shirt, pulling it up over my head and tossing it to the side leaving me in my shorts and lace bralette. I looked up at him, face red with blush. I stood up and helped him take off his shirt. I couldn't help but scan his body. He was extremely attractive..fit, but not too fit. I didn't like abs. His muscles were just enough. I placed my hand on his chest, trailing my fingertips down and stopping at his sweatpants. He kissed my forehead gently, hands exploring my own body. I bit my lip nervously, helping him take off my bralette. I put my arm over my face, trying to hide my blush. He laughed quietly, taking my arm away.

"You're not one to be shy" he muttered before kissing me again, gripping my waist. He moved down slowly, trailing my body with kisses before sucking my nipple. I tried to hide my moan and failed. The tingling made me ache even more. He hooked his thumbs onto my shorts and I sucked in a nervous breath.

"Same time?" I asked slowly, grabbing his pants the same way. He laughed quietly, nodding.

"Sure. Same time." I giggled as we dropped each other's pants. I was in nothing but my lace underwear now, and he was in what I thought to be boxer briefs. He took a step back, grabbing his chin. My eyes widened slightly and immediately went between his legs. Oh my. He scanned my body, eyes darkening even more.

"Perfect. Just beautiful." He touched my hand, pulling my arm up and making me do a turn around. I giggled, making him do the same. This felt..so comfortable. I'd never been so exposed in front of a man before. Despite the nervousness, I felt completely comfortable. I turned and crawled onto the bed, Salem slapped my ass quickly and I gasped, flipping over and glaring at him. He smirked at me mischievously, crawling up between my legs.

I gazed up at him silently. I blushed even fiercer as I felt how hard he was against my leg. I moved my hips up, pressing against him. He hummed quietly, kissing me hard. I pushed his shoulder, flipping us over so I was straddling him. I kissed him eagerly, feeling like I was on the verge of losing control. I needed more. He grabbed my ass roughly and I began moving my hip, grinding against him. Our breaths picked up together.

Mate my mind pestered me. I tried to shake it off.

I wanted these remaining pieces of clothes to disappear. I grabbed the top of his boxers, pulling them off quickly. I wanted to make this even spicier. I wanted to tease him, if I could even stand to.

He tilt his head at me, I could tell this move took him by surprise. I wiggled my way down his body, kissing from his neck to his stomach. I never thought I'd come face to face with a dick anytime soon but here I was. I was pleasantly surprised with Salems size.. he was above average but not too big. My mouth suddenly watered, I wasn't expecting that.

"You don't have to-" he cut himself off with a sharp intake of breath when I trailed my tongue up his length without thinking. Why did I want this in my mouth, I didn't know. I just wanted to make him feel good. He moaned quietly when I closed my mouth over the tip, sucking gently. I didn't know what I was doing but as long as he was making sounds, it must be good. He pulled my hair back as I took in more, running my tongue all over it and sucking the best I could. I continued on, amazed that even this was just turning me on more. I'd never given much thought to giving a guy head before, but it was damn fun to get reactions out of him. It was sloppier than I thought it would be, I sat up on my knees, sheepishly wiping the spit from my mouth. Salem sat up halfway, grabbing my arms and pulling me down to him.