Chapter 1

Author's note

This is important, I would like to explain some things before we begin just to avoid any confusion because this is a book 2....

1: if you hadn't read (Aeneas: the Underground King) please do this before you begin this one or else things will be pretty confusing because the plot, past events, and characters all come from the first book.

2: to those who have read the first book, there is going to be a time skip in this one. It will be four years on Earth but in hell, it is going to be twenty years. I need Aeneas' son old enough for this one and for that to happen this kind of time skip is necessary and will be explained further in the book.

3: It will be mainly about two couples.....
                     Diego and Sean...... As we left, Diego was cursed and Sean had completely rejected him. We will be following their journey to break the curse, friendship, and more.

                      Arthfael and Jun..... Our second couple, the name (Arthfael can be pronounced as you want) but to me, it's Arth-fa-el....if that makes sense. These two will be on their journey as we watch Aeneas's son live life and try to be with a mate. If he will be like his father or not, will be known in the book as we go.

So please have fun and let's enjoy this one like we did the first one.

That is all....love you

*********

Chapter 1

The book of Helios

"What is going on here?" A gray-haired man with a walking stick inquired as he tapped his stick reaching closer to his men that surrounded a child not older than twelve. The child was bound to a chair with ropes around his torso. The tickling of blood on the side of his mouth made the old man turn his eyes to his guards with an angered look "Who did this?" This time he aimed his question at one specific guard called Martin. The leader of the army that is supposed to protect him from any threats. Arresting and abusing little kids wasn't one of those threats.

Martin bowed respectfully "He was caught trespassing sir"

"And you hit him" The old man walked faster from his guards and over to the child "Are you alright?" He warmly asked while untying the ropes. The child gave a curt nod, he neither looked scared nor in pain. He was calm and all his attention was on the old man "We should take you to the hospital" he side-eyed his men as he helped the child up.

"That wouldn't be necessary" the child denied whilst retracting his hand "I would prefer to have a chat with you" The old man fully turned and glanced down at the child

"About what, if I may ask?"

"My name is Diego and it is nice to meet you Mr. Harvey" Diego gave him his hand, Harvey shook the hand gladly with wonder, what did the child want to speak to him about "I have some questions about the book of Helios" the man boomed with laughter, not a mockery one but the one where he seemed amused.

"Why would a child be concerned with such an ancient book" his chuckles died down "As a matter of fact no one has ever asked about that book in a very long time"

"I'm glad to be the first one in a long time" Diego replied calmly his hands behind his body "If it's not too much to ask I would like to take a look at the book in your possession"

"Of course, why would I deny you such an offer? And after what my guards have put you through...I will be glad to show it to you, please follow me" The rest moved out of the way as Mr. Harvey passed with Diego in tow. Mr Harvey has been holding onto the book of Helios and in his years no one has ever been interested in it. Having someone ask and be interested to take a look sat well with him. He was willing to tell this child about anything "Would you like to know anything specific about this book?"